I lost respect for my cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
He invited me to his home yesterday and I was treated well as a guest. Tea and some sweets. He made the tea as I was on my phone. I thought he was home alone but his wife was sleeping. 10 minutes later she comes out of the room and joins us.

This generation is fucked up. Have any of our fathers made guests tea and bring out the food like a xaas does? I feel like talking to him to tell him it's okay for a man to bring out Pepsi to give his guests but not to make tea when his wife is supposed to do that if she is home

:snoop:

Looool:damn::dead:

VixR

Veritas
You sound young and so why should she have to make tea for you? I would only make tea for people in the same age bracket as my parents. Second, in this day and age women are working and bringing money home so husbands get no special privilege if you want to have these kinds of double standards than know that in the future whatever money your wife earns is hers to keep and spend, no more expecting her to pay up bills or rent :siilaanyolaugh:
What part of not retarded sspot level did you not get

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you have an example of something more your level/speed? Curious...bc this is the classical get in the kitchen angle.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
this had crossed my mind,but he showed his pics or was it her brother
Its not that deep in my opinion ppl mock me cause im not the ordinary somali Guy that goes with the flow and is scared how others Will judge him I dont give a shit what others think

Its not that deep in my opinion ppl mock me cause im not the ordinary somali Guy that goes with the flow and is scared how others Will judge him I dont give a shit what others think
you know whats funny?!! you two are the same!!different sides of the same coin you are a simp he is the opposite,same but from different extreme side of the spectrum

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
you know whats funny?!! you two are the same!!different sides of the same coin you are a simp he is the opposite,same but from different extreme side of the spectrum

My views aren’t that extreme helping the wife around the house to speed up the process and have time for other stuff is better than expecting her to do everything

VixR

Veritas
VixR

What can you cook best? Mine is Ossobuco, thanks to a Jamie Oliver cookbook I got as a birthday present on my 18th, I became obsessed with cooking whilesharing houses with others, but sweet pastries and cakes are my weakness.
You’re fancy. I had to look that up, but it looks good. I’ve been learning to cook on my own, bc I never really had to. I like to do Italian dishes, bc they’re simple and delicious. I do a lot of soups and Asian stir fry. At lot of crockpots and slow cooking involved. I’m not home enough.

My views aren’t that extreme helping the wife around the house to speed up the process and have time for other stuff is better than expecting her to do everything
somali knight also doesnt think his views are extreme,you are an extreme,its ceeb cleaning the house and cooking while your wife is just sitting there,he is wrong because he just assumed that the wife was bad because she was sleeping without knowing the reason behind it,he is right when a family member comes to your house your wife should serve,i live a bachelors life at the moment cleaning and cooking is normal to me,i would definetely help my wife,but not to your level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts