I lost respect for my cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
You sound young and so why should she have to make tea for you? I would only make tea for people in the same age bracket as my parents. Second, in this day and age women are working and bringing money home so husbands get no special privilege if you want to have these kinds of double standards than know that in the future whatever money your wife earns is hers to keep and spend, no more expecting her to pay up bills or rent :siilaanyolaugh:
What part of not retarded sspot level did you not get

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It’s pretty creepy that he wanted his sister in law to be awake and making him tea when he went to visit his cousin. Probably has a crush on her.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
You sound young and so why should she have to make tea for you? I would only make tea for people in the same age bracket as my parents. Second, in this day and age women are working and bringing money home so husbands get no special privilege if you want to have these kinds of double standards than know that in the future whatever money your wife earns is hers to keep and spend, no more expecting her to pay up bills or rent :siilaanyolaugh:
What part of not retarded sspot level did you not get

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, with other words, all the money is the wifes?

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Lol. If I didn't want people knowing my age then I wouldn't have put it on my profile.

Hmm. Just get prepared for people to make cruel jokes about your age then. You automically have a bunch of habos and adeers.

Btw there was no need to show me attitude, abaayo.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Here comes Captain save a Cuck
:superman:

warya MerCucky

Just admit it was you serving the tea

I betcha Nigga wore an apron and dishwashing gloves too
:stevej:
You guys got silly expectations from your wives

I’m not surprised at all considering I got called gay for posting about using skin moisturizer and facial mask

So, with other words, all the money is the wifes?
In other words you cant have it both ways. I see a lot of household where both the parents work and the wife still serves the husband, so why is this a problem for them? You can't pick and choose which parts of the traditional lifestyle you want

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Hmmm im a little torn he could have easily lied and said his wife made it didn't have to embarras her like that.
She could have been sick let's assume the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts