I lost respect for my cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I don’t see what’s the big deal it’s his house he invited you in and served you tea and sweets he’s a good husband didn’t wake her up just to make some 5 min tea why you being ungrateful and disrespecting the guy who invited you over?

The wife maybe she was exhausted and needed a nap ?

Or she could be tired due to being on her period or pregnancy

It’s some backward mentality to expect the wife to serve the guests all the time
Here comes Captain save a Cuck
:superman:

warya MerCucky

Just admit it was you serving the tea

I betcha Nigga wore an apron and dishwashing gloves too
:stevej:

It's never that deep? She was tired? Making tea is a small task, it's not a big burden. You people overreact all the time.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
While I understand your disapproval there could be more to the story as to why she was asleep on the day time perhaps she was tired from the other day and as for the husband not waking up his wife is a great act of kindness

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him):

“The best of you is the one who is best to his family, and I am the best of you to my family.”

Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (3895) and Ibn Majah (1977). Classed as saheeh by al-Albani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

“and live with them honourably”

[al-Nisa 4:19]

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Nothing gay with serving your guests as a man, nor is it cuckery.

People with that kind of mindset need to be deported asap.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
That was nice of your cousin coz whether you believe it or not, women do get tired. But if he consistently serves guests, then you may have to question who the real man is.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
The only weird thing is he didnt wake her up before you came??? Talk about manners, you would never see our parents doing that?

VixR

Veritas
Are you honestly that gullible? :draketf:
I’m more inclined to be appalled with the OP, rather than the notion a girl enjoying sex ‘too much’ is thought a , which is not anything new. I’m just surprised it was grounds for divorce. But then I can believe there are types who’re threatened by their own love-making. What a curse.

Nothing gay with serving your guests as a man, nor is it cuckery.

People with that kind of mindset need to be deported asap.

Molotoff

Deport them to where? Young Somali husbands back home make Somali pancakes for their wives for breakfast, let's deport them to Bosnia Herzegovina.

sleeping? :nahgirl: she's waking up to instant divorce instead of hot tea.
:trumpsmirk:

That nigga probably lives on take outs.

your wife should cater to you.:manny: if not don't get married.

on another note, xaliimos get fat right after marriage, this explains that just a bit more:susp:. :drakelaugh:

Why is wife sleeping in the middle of the day does she have sleeping sickness naclaa also did you tell your cousin that you're coming because if she knew that he was coming yet slept like a fatass hippo then your cousin has a problem

You sound young and so why should she have to make tea for you? I would only make tea for people in the same age bracket as my parents. Second, in this day and age women are working and bringing money home so husbands get no special privilege if you want to have these kinds of double standards than know that in the future whatever money your wife earns is hers to keep and spend, no more expecting her to pay up bills or rent :siilaanyolaugh:
Wtf is wrong with ppl on this site? :tacky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What part of not retarded sspot level did you not get

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts