I lost respect for my cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
He invited me to his home yesterday and I was treated well as a guest. Tea and some sweets. He made the tea as I was on my phone. I thought he was home alone but his wife was sleeping. 10 minutes later she comes out of the room and joins us.

This generation is fucked up. Have any of our fathers made guests tea and bring out the food like a xaas does? I feel like talking to him to tell him it's okay for a man to bring out Pepsi to give his guests but not to make tea when his wife is supposed to do that if she is home

:snoop:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
2053_4caa.png

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Your cousin is a wonderful husband bro, he did not disturb the precious sleep of his wife while he used the hands god blessed him to prepare tea for his guest. Please learn from that gentlemen :)

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
WTH, Guests were in his home and his wife was sleeping?

La xowla wala quwwata wa dayuusbora:snoop:

Somali

You reminded me of the Somali bloke who divorced his wife and when asked why, he responded, ‘she makes noises and sometimes screams during our love-making and therefore, she must be a “”. How stupid!! Could it be that she was in the bedroom preparing for jimicsi with her husband till you just invaded their space and privacy? Next time, see your cousin somewhere else.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don’t see what’s the big deal it’s his house he invited you in and served you tea and sweets he’s a good husband didn’t wake her up just to make some 5 min tea why you being ungrateful and disrespecting the guy who invited you over?

The wife maybe she was exhausted and needed a nap ?

Or she could be tired due to being on her period or pregnancy

It’s some backward mentality to expect the wife to serve the guests all the time

VixR

Veritas
Somali

You reminded me of the Somali bloke who divorced his wife and when asked why, he responded, ‘she makes noises and sometimes screams during our love-making and therefore, she must be a “”. Could it be that she was in the bedroom preparing for jimicsi with her husband till you just invaded their privacy? Next time, see your cousin somewhere else.
Wtf, are you serious? :holeup:

Somali

You reminded me of the Somali bloke who divorced his wife and when asked why, he responded, ‘she makes noises and sometimes screams during our love-making and therefore, she must be a “”. Could it be that she was in the bedroom preparing for jimicsi with her husband till you just invaded their privacy? Next time, see your cousin somewhere else.
Saxib are you talking about @SOMALIKNIGHT maybe you met him he sounds like that type of nigga :russ::russ::russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending