I learned a truth

No walal I genuinely like oursomali girls and I am generally very protective of them . I know my girl and had tremendous high regard for her and hence my profound disappointment in her. She doesn't forget even strangers leave alone my friends

But you made assumptions about her, instead of asking her. If you really like her, call her, apologise for poor communication and LISTEN.

Because what you did, can become a pattern and you'll end up losing countless good people.

I see you have detected my somewhat feelings for her and that's quite true, but these are mental feelings and they exist to but the difference is that one has strong control over the mental feelings hence my indulgent in them and they also have the advantage of one can indulge in multiple ones at the same time.

I see you have detected my somewhat feelings for her and that's quite true, but these are mental feelings and they exist to but the difference is that one has strong control over the mental feelings hence my indulgent in them and they also have the advantage of one can indulge in multiple ones at the same time.

You will not find a real relationship, if you don't communicate clearly. Even when married, things can happen that cause irritation, but you can't go mute and make assumptions, or you won't last a day. Gabadha soo cesho, raali geli and let her explain.

Or you'll always wonder what really happened.

I have different rules for marriage and other relationships. In marriage one has to deal with matters and ghosting doesn't exist. But in this other relationships as I genuinely love women I treat them with great respect and i make sure relationship that I have to walk away from are not my fault and believe me they ate far and few in-between.

I have different rules for marriage and other relationships. In marriage one has to deal with matters and ghosting doesn't exist. But in this other relationships as I genuinely love women I treat them with great respect and i make sure relationship that I have to walk away from are not my fault and believe me they ate far and few in-between.

If you want to reach the stage of marriage, you can't get angry and make assumptions during talking stage, without solid proof.

She may very well have done something wrong, but the way you ended it was very, very bad.

Coming back from this one walal, ajnabi low blow is quite unfathomable for me and you know what I genuinely liked her. I really feel sorry for her loss

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Well here what's happened and by the way she is a puntite queenπŸ™‚.a little background info first. I as a person loves women and have formed deep personal relationships with quite a lot, the reason I am able to do this is because I always use my mind in this relationships never the heart. So one of my deep and affectionate friends and I have to give it up here to the mj ladies they are a kind of a class above the rest and this coming from an isaac guy taught me this important lesson practically. We are quite close and I was completely confident of our relationship that I had no problem introducing her to my friends I normally do that with my girlfriends. One of this friends I had introduced her to was a non somali guy who always pesters me about introducing him to somali women as he has seen me with a lot of them. I am actually quite racist when it comes to mixing because I believe that can only happen in a pure Islamic environment which doesn't exist now this non somali friend is a Muslim and quite rich. And my somali lady friend knows my position on non somali and actually seems to share it as she had led me to believe so I was secure in the introduction.i even refused for him to join us on a trio we took me ,my girlfriend her somali girlfriend and a somali male friend of mine who suggested we include the non somali as he was mutual and close friend whom he valued for the money. I flatly refused infront of them all without the non somali guy knowledge. This non somali guy really developed a deep liking of the girl as my other friend and I would shower deep praise on her which was deserving. And one thing this girl would do is always inform me of my friends when she met them and those who would hit at her and as they were somali it wouldn't bother me. So out of the blue the other day a somali friend of mine who knew the girl as I had introduced her to him and who was a deeper racist than me come to me accusingly telling me why do you introduce our girls to non somalis and proceeded to tell me that she had seen my girl and her sister with the non somali guy coming out of a restaurant and they greeted him even getting a hug from my girl and they got on into his sleek and expensive car. It was quite a shocker to me and he told me he thought like they were comfortable not looking like it was the first time. I was really shocked but then took it in stride. It so happened that the next day I had a dinner date with her sister who had come from the states that week and her for her sister's sake. Well we met the next day and she was all lovely dovey when I picked them and when we went to the dinner I mainly turned my attention to her sister claiming that it was her night. She noticed as women quickly do that i wasn't my usual self and I attributed it to taxing day and that her sister as the guest was the centre of attention for the day. And we left and I dropped them at their place and she didn't volunteer any information and I didn't ask, oddly so as she knew my friend had seen them. I decided to totally disconnect her and not to pick her calls again. The only reason I could fathom for her actions are his money and the probability that she would want to spite me. Hence my conclusion that women don't have standards but interests.
Nigga cucked himself :jcoleno:

Khaemwaset

VIP
You know that it takes 1 date to date someone right? In addition, you're not around your 'girlfriend' and her sister 24/7 to know the extent of this relationship. For all you know, they just decided to be friends with the guy YOU INTRODUCED TO THEM.

Finally, you didn't ask her any questions about it, and instead decided to ghost her.

Honestly, if you want a relationship, you need to get out of your head. Stop making negative assumptions and if you don't like competition, don't bring your competition around.
Dont be dense sxb

Well here what's happened and by the way she is a puntite queenπŸ™‚.a little background info first. I as a person loves women and have formed deep personal relationships with quite a lot, the reason I am able to do this is because I always use my mind in this relationships never the heart. So one of my deep and affectionate friends and I have to give it up here to the mj ladies they are a kind of a class above the rest and this coming from an isaac guy taught me this important lesson practically. We are quite close and I was completely confident of our relationship that I had no problem introducing her to my friends I normally do that with my girlfriends. One of this friends I had introduced her to was a non somali guy who always pesters me about introducing him to somali women as he has seen me with a lot of them. I am actually quite racist when it comes to mixing because I believe that can only happen in a pure Islamic environment which doesn't exist now this non somali friend is a Muslim and quite rich. And my somali lady friend knows my position on non somali and actually seems to share it as she had led me to believe so I was secure in the introduction.i even refused for him to join us on a trio we took me ,my girlfriend her somali girlfriend and a somali male friend of mine who suggested we include the non somali as he was mutual and close friend whom he valued for the money. I flatly refused infront of them all without the non somali guy knowledge. This non somali guy really developed a deep liking of the girl as my other friend and I would shower deep praise on her which was deserving. And one thing this girl would do is always inform me of my friends when she met them and those who would hit at her and as they were somali it wouldn't bother me. So out of the blue the other day a somali friend of mine who knew the girl as I had introduced her to him and who was a deeper racist than me come to me accusingly telling me why do you introduce our girls to non somalis and proceeded to tell me that she had seen my girl and her sister with the non somali guy coming out of a restaurant and they greeted him even getting a hug from my girl and they got on into his sleek and expensive car. It was quite a shocker to me and he told me he thought like they were comfortable not looking like it was the first time. I was really shocked but then took it in stride. It so happened that the next day I had a dinner date with her sister who had come from the states that week and her for her sister's sake. Well we met the next day and she was all lovely dovey when I picked them and when we went to the dinner I mainly turned my attention to her sister claiming that it was her night. She noticed as women quickly do that i wasn't my usual self and I attributed it to taxing day and that her sister as the guest was the centre of attention for the day. And we left and I dropped them at their place and she didn't volunteer any information and I didn't ask, oddly so as she knew my friend had seen them. I decided to totally disconnect her and not to pick her calls again. The only reason I could fathom for her actions are his money and the probability that she would want to spite me. Hence my conclusion that women don't have standards but interests.
Why would you be friends with a ajanabi who fetishizes Somali women. The day a ajanabi get comfortable enough to ask about my women is the day we ain’t friends no more.

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP
Why would you be friends with a ajanabi who fetishizes Somali women. The day a ajanabi get comfortable enough to ask about my women is the day we ain’t friends no more.
girls share boys they like all the time why is it so deep for guys i dont understand

attash

Amaan Duule
And also dear it's not exclusivity I seek for like I mentioned I introduce all my girlfriends to my friends and don't mind if they hit on them and even successfully so.
Nah you are an actual cuck. :heh:

Anyways, let us not kid ourselves, the girl in question is probably with the rich nigga at his house as we speak. But you should still go ahead and tell her that you are not interested anymore. Ghosting is very childish, I don't see why you need to do that.

Kisame

Plotting world domination

OP is a dumbass

girls share boys they like all the time why is it so deep for guys i dont understand
Guys don't move like that. It's disrespectful

Niggas do this though lool. Especially with chicks they just want to f*ck.

The only reason OP has an issue with this is because he expected his non Somali friend to not be seriously interested in somali women.

Nigga shouldn't have had non somali friends if he felt uncomfortable introducing his buddies to Somali women.

Majority of the niggas that are against race mixing tend to only hang out with their own people. Even if they did share chicks they would only be introducing them to guys within their ethnic group.

Like if you pull up to a diverse area in the west and observe non Muslim mixed friend groups. A lot of those niggas are sharing hoes. So look at a friend group that has Madows, Cadaans, and Hispanics for example. The cadaan nigga would help them get snow bunnies and in exchange they would help the cadaan nigga get madow and Hispanic chicks. The Hispanic and madow nigga would do the same thing as the cadaan nigga.

If this bothers you than don't become friends with progressive/liberal non somali dudes.

Khaemwaset

VIP
OP is a dumbass

Niggas do this though lool. Especially with chicks they just want to f*ck.

The only reason OP has an issue with this is because he expected his non Somali friend to not be interested in somali women.

Nigga shouldn't have had non somali friends if he felt uncomfortable introducing his buddies to Somali women.

Majority of the niggas that are against race mixing tend to only hang out with their own people. Even if they did share chicks they would only be introducing them to guys within their ethnic group.

Like if you pull up to a diverse area in the west and observe non Muslim mixed friend groups. A lot of those niggas are sharing hoes. So look at a friend group that has Madows, Cadaans, and Hispanics for example. The cadaan nigga would help them get snow bunnies and in exchange they would help the cadaan nigga get madow and Hispanic chicks. The Hispanic and madow nigga would do the same thing as the cadaan nigga.

If this bothers you than don't become friends with progressive/liberal non somali dudes.
What yappanomatry is this nigga?

You will never catch niggas hooking up ajnabi with their women like that. We still are in diverse areas and friend groups but that doesn't stop guys from being tribalistic. Ik you're Gaal but this is even in gaal communities, Madows won't fw black girls who are known to sleep with Hispanic guys or white, desi dudes and same with other guys.

What cucknimo do you and your bros get up to. "Ay tyrone wanna link up with Aisha" kkkkk

And also dear it's not exclusivity I seek for like I mentioned I introduce all my girlfriends to my friends and don't mind if they hit on them and even successfully so. It is the ajnebi( non somali thing that bothered me) me used to naively thing that our somali sisters, particularly the smart ones were above that. Learned otherwise the hard way and never shall I again introduce our girls to non somalis.
u encourage your Somali friends to hit on your girlfriend? Really? This is fascinating, new levels of Somali solidarity unlocked.

Trending