I learned a truth

Kisame

Plotting world domination
What yappanomatry is this nigga?

You will never catch niggas hooking up ajnabi with their women like that. We still are in diverse areas and friend groups but that doesn't stop guys from being tribalistic. Ik you're Gaal but this is even in gaal communities, Madows won't fw black girls who are known to sleep with Hispanic guys or white, desi dudes and same with other guys.

What cucknimo do you and your bros get up to. "Ay tyrone wanna link up with Aisha" kkkkk
"You will never catch niggas hooking up ajnabi with their women like that"

You will though. Especially with friend groups with niggas from liberal backgrounds. Like some white niggas wouldn't give af If his madow homie had snow bunnies because the madow guy would help him get some madow chicks.

The only time dudes get bothered by this is when they don't find chicks from their friend's ethnic group attractive.

"We still are in diverse areas and friend groups but that doesn't stop guys from being tribalistic. Ik you're Gaal but this is even in gaal communities, Madows won't fw black girls who are known to sleep with Hispanic guys or white, desi dudes and same with other guys"

Most of those guys you mentioned are still conservative though when it comes to dating. I'm talking about the very progressive guys.

Most of the guys that would be bothered with Ajnabi men fucking their women aren't even close friends with Ajnabi men.

"What cucknimo do you and your bros get up to. "Ay tyrone wanna link up with Aisha" kkkkk"

Never had a nigga ask me for a xalimo because most of the ones in my area are on the heavy side :dead: . Plus since we got more Ethiopians here they just bother the habesha niggas.

Even if they did ask me I wouldn't give af. I never had the urge to gatekeep random xalimos.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
"You will never catch niggas hooking up ajnabi with their women like that"

You will though. Especially with friend groups with niggas from liberal backgrounds. Like some white niggas wouldn't give af If his madow homie had snow bunnies because the madow guy would help him get some madow chicks.

The only time dudes get bothered by this is when they don't find chicks from their friend's ethnic group attractive.

"We still are in diverse areas and friend groups but that doesn't stop guys from being tribalistic. Ik you're Gaal but this is even in gaal communities, Madows won't fw black girls who are known to sleep with Hispanic guys or white, desi dudes and same with other guys"

Most of those guys you mentioned are still conservative though when it comes to dating. I'm talking about the very progressive guys.

Most of the guys that would be bothered with Ajnabi men fucking their women aren't even close friends with Ajnabi men.

"What cucknimo do you and your bros get up to. "Ay tyrone wanna link up with Aisha" kkkkk"

Never had a nigga ask me for a xalimo because most of the ones in my area are on the heavy side :dead: . Plus since we got more Ethiopians here they just bother the habesha niggas.

Even if they did ask me I wouldn't give af. I never had the urge to gatekeep random xalimos.
Nah thats just weird. No woman actually wants a cuck. What i meant by sharing is just liking the same person:deadosama:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Nah thats just weird. No woman actually wants a cuck. What i meant by sharing is just liking the same person:deadosama:

Why would you call that sharing than :umwhat:

Also how is it cucking?? Dudes f*ck and marry chicks their friends introduced them too all the time. Majority of the time the guy that's doing the introducing isn't even considering the chick as a long term option.

u encourage your Somali friends to hit on your girlfriend? Really? This is fascinating, new levels of Somali solidarity unlocked.
I don't encourage them, am just confident enough to introduce them cause I always believe that if I a woman chooses to be with another person rather than me she must have seen something better in him, but never thought it applied to ajnabi men, guess that's where I was wrong, learnt that the hard way and well it was a clear blow to my ego, but I still believe in many different ways I was superior to the ajnabi, that's why I think she was shallow in accepting contact with her whether initiated by him or her and hence her loss of a close and entertaining friend.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Why would you call that sharing than :umwhat:

Also how is it cucking?? Dudes f*ck and marry chicks their friends introduced them too all the time. Majority of the time the guy that's doing the introducing isn't even considering the chick as a long term option.
Ew just eww 😷

If your real whit them, they'll lose interest.

They want a wild bad boy, its like jungle law. Thinking they can tame him.

Its never yours, you are just the current option.

Trending