I just got assaulted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay safe and report the incident to your boss because he will try to revenge for his bruised ego. First he will spread dirty rumours about you, second he will sabotage your work. At end you will leave your work without any good reference and lot of headaches. He could even stalk you. Moral of story you should not put yourself in these situations. Muslim girls don't go out with men (unless he has good attention towards you) again stay safe and ethnicity of the guy doesn't matter, all men are like that.
Sometimes I might get too friendly and smile a lot maybe he got the wrong signal or msg I will be avoiding him in the future

He paid for a service regardless of whether you were wearing a hijab and since you've accepted his offering in exchange for your services you were obliged to atleast let him touch your right breast, assault kulaha you robbed him in broad daylight welina weey Isla fiican tahay, he should take you to court for extorting money off him miskeenka he's really the victim of this heinous crime.

IMG_6538.GIF

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Hijab and no fucking makeup and baggy clothes as well. I am the last person on earth for that negga to be turned on by. It's summer and women are walking around half naked WTF DID HE THINK THAT HE CAN ASSAULT A MUSLIM GIRL????

They will f*ck landwhales what's a hijabi in baggy clothes?

:liberaltears:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You should be careful Westafricans live on a Fufu diet which makes them attracted to anything even landwhales aint safe

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
There was something that you must've omitted from your recollection. The dude felt comfortable enough with you. You were giving cues, in which case moving in is logical.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
@Kia12 Maybe I was too harsh but I don't really want to read a news article about Somali women being raped by a man

You learnt your lesson without a rape. You're incredibly lucky.

The best thing you can do is contact your workplace and police about this incident

The world is a shitty place, but don't make it worse by making yourself an easy target

So I was naive enough to join my West African work mate to eat at a restaurant as he invited me to go with him after work and he said he will be paying for my bills.Me and the West African guy are both work mates. So I thought that he was just being friendly.
Not! because when we got out of the restaurant, he kind of grabbed me and didn't let go I told him wtf are you doing and to take his hands off me.
He was like come here baby and he continued to try and grab my arms, I told him I will fcking scream if you don't let go right now. He eventually let go and I started running for my life. I was in tears because I wasn't expecting that omg!!
Yeah and I don't even dress provocatively I wear the hijab and I am fully clothed so I had no fking clue that this beast even fancied me

baby girl he just wanted that visa so desperatley

Why would you allow him to waste precious time & money on you if you wasn't going to give him the kitty kat naa stop being a tease it's not like you can do anything with the box yourself anyway so you might aswell let him play with it since he paid for it cause after you consume that food he paid for that food becomes you or atleast have the decency to pay him back for robbing him out of his money that he worked so hard for to earn.

you're really out of control

everyone needs to stop attacking the OP she literally thought it was meaningless how did she know the animal would pounce on her the way he did

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
No offence but you are naive coworkers don't go out together alone unless they are dating or very close like best friends. Learn from this and never accept dinner/lunch/coffee from the opposite sex you work with unless you are going as a group otherwise it will bring endless drama and wallahi work place drama is the worst.

You can't report him to HR because it happened outside of work but threaten him and say if he comes anywhere near you gonna report him for assault.

you're a real goofy goober yukno. first u attack @The Cushitic One and now you're trying to integrate u ho azz into this shittAy foruM? man, you're a real shit copy of me gtfo ur fired

can you leave me alone I ignored you on the other thread and you're over here following me and attacking me

STOP OBSESSING OVER ME YOU LAME ASS STOP OBSESSING OVER A FICTIONAL CHARACTER YOU WEAK HOE

you're a real goofy goober yukno. first u attack @The Cushitic One and now you're trying to integrate u ho azz into this shittAy foruM? man, you're a real shit copy of me gtfo ur fired

and what makes you stalking me so very sad is that you actually came looking for me with your lame ass hehehehe talking about you copied me who even are you 'memesnulifymypain' Blair Waldorf would never chose a peasant name such as yours mad you couldn't think of cirocgyalz stay lonely and pressed goofy goober headass

can you leave me alone I ignored you on the other thread and you're over here following me and attacking me

STOP OBSESSING OVER ME YOU LAME ASS STOP OBSESSING OVER A FICTIONAL CHARACTER YOU WEAK HOE
i mean, i think you might have dissociative identity disorder or something similar; first you attack the top hoe knowing that you'd gon get disliked and now here you are pandering to these dumbaesses with your shitty posts gagging for likes? im no doctor but please get checked out

and what makes you stalking me so very sad is that you actually came looking for me with your lame ass hehehehe talking about you copied me who even are you 'memesnulifymypain' Blair Waldorf would never chose a peasant name such as yours mad you couldn't think of cirocgyalz stay lonely and pressed goofy goober headass
i cant read that can u be less mad and more coherent pliz

you're so lame UHASFAHUEJFNLEOHIF
you're really out here pimping yourself for her its mad
if you're far up her bum hairs don't drag me down there pls
does the site of my @ trigger you cause you sound like you're TRIGGERED following me from thread to thread I mean I didn't know I made you that mad :drakelaugh:

top hoe you say skrrrttt go the f*ck home and reevaluate your life your mum truly gave birth to banter 'top hoe' I mean really?????????????????:camby:

you're a walking contradiction and lame ass at that

AND LAST TIME I CHECKED THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM WHY U MADDDD??? IM HERE THE SAME AS YOU AND EERYONE ELSE DUMBASS :kodaksmiley:

stay triggered everytime you see my @ weak
yes am enamoured by cushitic bae, shes like the only e gril that notices me please dont shame me.

also last time i checked this is a public forum y u mad im here like u and everybody stay triggered everytime you see my @ weak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending