I have confession, don't judge me

One woman is not enough for me, I just think this whole monogamous thing is limiting as f*ck.. Do you faraxs feel the same or is it just me only? Maybe it's in our nature as men to have more than one woman, that's why Allah made it halal.. But one thing I dislike about polygamy is all the drama and jealousy it creates, beside you never know if one of the xalimos will poison your food or some other messed up shit :mjlol:

yeah man. i feel you. been married fir 4 years now and i can see why some men cheat or marry again
Being with one woman my whole life and growing old doesn't sound pleasant to me... I wanna explore and conquer and spread my seed, like my forefathers.. This new age way of dealing with marriage ain't for faraxs like me.

yeah man. i feel you. been married fir 4 years now and i can see why some men cheat or marry again
Your wife right now
GIF by HULU

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
One woman is not enough for me, I just think this whole monogamous thing is limiting as f*ck.. Do you faraxs feel the same or is it just me only? Maybe it's in our nature as men to have more than one woman, that's why Allah made it halal.. But one thing I dislike about polygamy is all the drama and jealousy it creates, beside you never know if one of the xalimos will poison your food or some other messed up shit :mjlol:

Ceeb nayaa u r a woman Xishood

Xoxoxo

VIP
I can guarantee you that one of your wives or you will get murdered lmao.

If I get married to a man no way would he cheat I would make sure to let him be miserable in any kind of way possible. I’ll cut off his dick 100% and do worse perhaps if he marries more then 1

I can guarantee you that one of your wives or you will get murdered lmao.

If I get married to a man no way would he cheat I would make sure to let him be miserable in any kind of way possible. I’ll cut off his dick 100% and do worse perhaps if he marries more then 1
Lool.. Damn that's cruel wallahi :urgh:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The Shafici school is very critical of polygamy.

Somalis literally chose the least pro-polygamy madhab as their own.

:mjlol:

Trending