I have confession, don't judge me

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
4 homes is better than one :icon lol:
I remember when I first heard that saying and thought he meant 4 homes for 1 woman, I said isn't that a bit too extravagant??, what would you be doing with 4 homes?? Lmao i was sooo slow, it later dawned on me that he meant a wife for each home:damedamn:

Your wife right now
GIF by HULU
Keep it on the low

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Polygamy is a problem in our community as well, and it pans out exactly in the same way; polygamy will be an issue as long as our Nations remain poor; women accept it due to a lack of economic opportunities.

It's a sad fact, but yes, most men are cheaters and polygamy is seen as a respectable way of doing it.

:meleshame:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Polygamy is a problem in our community as well, and it pans out exactly in the same way; polygamy will be an issue as long as our Nations remain poor; women accept it due to a lack of economic opportunities.

It's a sad fact, but yes, most men are cheaters and polygamy is seen as a respectable way of doing it.

:meleshame:

Really? The South Sudanese do this?

Also, is there such thing as a normal height or short Dinka? I've never seen one.

Really? The South Sudanese do this?

Also, is there such thing as a normal height or short Dinka? I've never seen one.

Yes, polygamy is a thing in South Sudan -- especially among the older generation; younger men are not practising it as much, and I think it's because the younger generation of women are not anywhere near as receptive to it.

I think most Dinka-Nuer men hover around 6 foot; there are outliers North and South of that, and people make a big deal if you're short.

There are short Dinka, but they stick out in the same way that a fat Dinka does.

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
I can guarantee you that one of your wives or you will get murdered lmao.

If I get married to a man no way would he cheat I would make sure to let him be miserable in any kind of way possible. I’ll cut off his dick 100% and do worse perhaps if he marries more then 1
That's hot

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH

If I get married to a man no way would he cheat I would make sure to let him be miserable in any kind of way possible. I’ll cut off his dick 100% and do worse perhaps if he marries more then 1
I love a woman that is controlling and obsessive over me shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit that's hot.
Always wants to cuddle and touch me , hold hands ,kisses 24 l 7 .

I love when a girl wants to know where I am calls me non stop all day follows me hides in the bushes waiting for me to leave work . When she sleeps besides me she watches me sleep and gives me kiss while I am sleep , now that's love .

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
One woman is not enough for me, I just think this whole monogamous thing is limiting as f*ck.. Do you faraxs feel the same or is it just me only? Maybe it's in our nature as men to have more than one woman, that's why Allah made it halal.. But one thing I dislike about polygamy is all the drama and jealousy it creates, beside you never know if one of the xalimos will poison your food or some other messed up shit :mjlol:
Well if you’re going to do that hopefully you have good genes and aren’t making dark skin goblin kids with pasta legs. Otherwise nah you’re fucked up

This is why girls you should put school first. These men are selfish. Instead of expanding their minds they’re out here expending their lustful ways. Women should put themselves first just like y’all and let’s see what happens. Maybe start fasting? Have some respect for your wife? Who needs monsters when we have somali men. Uuf

This is why girls you should put school first. These men are selfish. Instead of expanding their minds they’re out here expending their lustful ways. Women should put themselves first just like y’all and let’s see what happens. Maybe start fasting? Have some respect for your wife? Who needs monsters when we have somali men. Uuf
images.jpeg

Jungle

VIP
Dude idk why but I am hella possesive about what’s mine it’s simple as that. If I get married to someone I own that person body & soul so if he cheats he’ll go through hell and worse
batshit xalimo here. No doubt you'd pull up a chair and watch your man sleep plotting and plotting cause you suspect something. and not do or say anything till you snap 1 day

:reallymaury:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
monogamy sounds better than polygamy in my opinion

looking after multiple households + paying bills on top of having a bunch of kids with different wives sounds like a headache

Sounds like too much work akhi, one is more than a enough if you ask me.
If you wanna have two wife you gotta also be willing to put in more effort. Like some have alread pointed out you need to fulfil more responsibilities, like taking care of two households home and dealing with more family (like in laws), also repercussions resulting from a family conflict can be much more devastating and complex.
And when you have a failure like not seeing a kid because their overseas it's ultimately a sin that you'll have to bear.
North worth it in my mind, maybe consider if you're super rich.

Trending