I have confession, don't judge me

Dude idk why but I am hella possesive about what’s mine it’s simple as that. If I get married to someone I own that person body & soul so if he cheats he’ll go through hell and worse
Wait till you have 4 or 5 kids you'll forget all about that Farax :icon lol:

Those children will be in my collection too so no need to worry

:faysalwtf::mjlol:

This is the language of an arts connoisseur

Your language is, uh... very possessive.

Your other post described owning the body & soul of a dude, like it was a material possession.

Xoxoxo

VIP
:faysalwtf::mjlol:

This is the language of an arts connoisseur

Your language is, uh... very possessive.

Your other post described owning the body & soul of a dude, like it was a material possession.
Duh it is! That’s what marriage is about etc. I won’t share someone’s soul and body with another person. I have been a virgin my whole life for this so if he decides to dip out i with no good reason then I’ll fight him on sight

Duh it is! That’s what marriage is about etc. I won’t share someone’s soul and body with another person. I have been a virgin my whole life for this so if he decides to dip out i with no good reason then I’ll fight him on sight

I was joshing because I rarely come across women using such language.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Dude idk why but I am hella possesive about what’s mine it’s simple as that. If I get married to someone I own that person body & soul so if he cheats he’ll go through hell and worse

See, this type of possessiveness is rare. The backbone of loyalty.

As a member of Black Men Don't Cheat Association, this quality calms a loyal brudda down.

One woman is not enough for me, I just think this whole monogamous thing is limiting as f*ck.. Do you faraxs feel the same or is it just me only? Maybe it's in our nature as men to have more than one woman, that's why Allah made it halal.. But one thing I dislike about polygamy is all the drama and jealousy it creates, beside you never know if one of the xalimos will poison your food or some other messed up shit :mjlol:
A confession? We all knew this from day one :icon lol:. This is not a secret.

Same, I have been thinking that staying with one wife your whole life is not in the nature of men. Polygamy is the way, just try to be able to make good money, or at least save a lot of money before getting a second wife.

Karaboga

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
Let me guess, you where the one kid that didn't like to share.
:ufdup:

"I own that person body & soul" :farmajoyaab:

Now imagine if a man said that about his wife that he owns her body and soul.

Trending