I have confession, don't judge me

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
How old are you horta? Come back to me when you grow up little girl.
I’m in college
7145F4FC-CC17-4FCD-983D-7D5633E583D4.gif

Minimum payment per home 450k times 4 = 1.8 million

1 car per wife minimum 30k each =120k

A child costs about 200,000, times at least 6 = 1.2 million

Food, clothes and whatnot, sports etc = minimum 50,000 per wife yearly = 200,000 dollars

Gas average a year is 3,000 times 4 = 12,000

Mahr minimum 10,000 times 4=

Waraa is bill gates your father? Are you a leprechaun? Do you have a pot of gold? That’s minmum 3 million, MINIMUM

In America you could possibly make that much but you can’t practice polygamy in the west, and as a muslim you are required to a by the law of the land of which you live, so no polygamy. What muslim country will you ever dream of making this much in? When they pay 1/3 of what you get in america? Waad riiyonaaysa ina abti
Lool.. You are very creative, I can find 4 wives and finance them much cheaper than what you listed above and they can still live a fabalous life in my amazing company

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:wow:Your harem could never compete with mine. I have collected all the eligible Abdis on here and made them my serving wenches metaphorically speaking of course.

I'm a good girl.
rachel-bilson-feeling-pretty.gif

I have a bit of a problem. Neglect. All my cyberbaes are attention starved that's why they act up. Including the fluffy Danish pastry known as @Abdisamad.

:wow:Your harem could never compete with mine. I have collected all the eligible Abdis on here and made them my serving wenches metaphorically speaking of course.

I'm a good girl.
rachel-bilson-feeling-pretty.gif

I have a bit of a problem. Neglect. All my cyberbaes are attention starved that's why they act up. Including the fluffy Danish pastry known as @Abdisamad.

Lool.. Thanks for a good laughter.. These zoomer xalimos who are threatening people with boiled water and oil can learn allot from you.. @Xoxoxo and @Qeelbax take notes

I see...but you are feisty slow down a bit yariiseey.

"Feisty"? Geeljire, please... your Somali sisters are talking about chopping off gus and showing gifs with girls reloading guns. :drakelaugh::pachah1:

You might have to rethink your idea of spawning an entirely new qabil

bidenkulaha

GalYare
One woman is not enough for me, I just think this whole monogamous thing is limiting as f*ck.. Do you faraxs feel the same or is it just me only? Maybe it's in our nature as men to have more than one woman, that's why Allah made it halal.. But one thing I dislike about polygamy is all the drama and jealousy it creates, beside you never know if one of the xalimos will poison your food or some other messed up shit :mjlol:
I agree. Inshallah I never cheat. I’ve put off committing to people so far because I know later I will probably want other women.

Inshallah by waiting I will mellow and be able to commit to one person.

"Feisty"? Geeljire, please... your Somali sisters are talking about chopping off gus and showing gifs with girls reloading guns. :drakelaugh::pachah1:

You might have to rethink your idea of spawning an entirely new qabil
Theyre always this difficult but they're good women in general. Feisty women give birth to fearless warriors 💪🏿💪🏿

Keep ya dick in ya pants wasakhyaho, the point of polygamy wasn’t for you to become a sexual beast. What’s the reason you won’t be content with one wife? What has your innocent future wife done to deserve this? Polygamy was meant for men to marry the “undesirable” ie slaves, orphans, etc
images.jpeg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lool.. Thanks for a good laughter.. These zoomer xalimos who are threatening people with boiled water and oil can learn allot from you.. @Xoxoxo and @Qeelbax take notes
Compared to millennial OGs that threatened castration that's light weight.

Our attitudes have reformed. Now you get thuggishly sweet with an impeccable presentation.
Feeling Cute Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

What do you mean one woman is not enough for you? Find a woman who matches your energy, love her, take care of her and stop being ashy abdi with no loyalty.

You all say that but it turns out most women can't match a husband's energy. Therefore man has to give out extra energy to willing partners

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
One is not enough dee ina adeer, I wanna create my own sub qabiil :icon lol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Idk lol, at least from ehst I hear around. The same ones getting married 6 times and popping out 20 kids, their kids and wives be calling asking us for money. Many people been sending money back for ages to their family. So technically, islamically they ain’t sllowed to be doing all that, if they can’t financially support everyone. Loads of adheer will have half their body leaning to a side on judgment day.

Idk lol, at least from ehst I hear around. The same ones getting married 6 times and popping out 20 kids, their kids and wives be calling asking us for money. Many people been sending money back for ages to their family. So technically, islamically they ain’t sllowed to be doing all that, if they can’t financially support everyone. Loads of adheer will have half their body leaning to a side on judgment day.
I'm mostly joking.. I think it's wrong to father kids you can't financially support..