I have a confession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sambuus

Inactive
i’m not engaged anymore, i just wanted to let you guys know that. But there’s something I really wanna speak about which is depression, this shit is actually true and these past of days I have no motivation or even any energy to step out of my bed. I don’t eat food anymore, and I can’t think of good thoughts. I get panic attacks reguraly and I don’t like speaking to people anymore. What is happening to me? I never used to be like this but now i’m starting to isolate myself and it’s scaring me, cause whatever I do it’s so hard to try to be positive.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
As a self-certified internet doctor. The problem are dealing with has a simple fix. You need to go to a professional!!!

I'm not trying to frighten you, but those sudden symptoms sounds like someone give you the eye or magic. I would take a ruqya bath for several days and see if that helps. And read surah baqarah back to back maybe like complete it 2 times in the week.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
i’m not engaged anymore, i just wanted to let you guys know that. But there’s something I really wanna speak about which is depression, this shit is actually true and these past of days I have no motivation or even any energy to step out of my bed. I don’t eat food anymore, and I can’t think of good thoughts. I get panic attacks reguraly and I don’t like speaking to people anymore. What is happening to me? I never used to be like this but now i’m starting to isolate myself and it’s scaring me, cause whatever I do it’s so hard to try to be positive.

Listen to this ruqyah, it will remove all pain and distress. I listen to it whenever i fall sick and Wallahi, the dua is so powerful that you feel the effects not long after you've started.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Go to a doctor geez Louise. From what I know you might be depressed, but don't you live in Sweden? Take your ass to a doctor ASAP.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Orod Quraan isii saar.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Also if u just got dis-engaged u might be suffering from the separation, and internal woes of low self esteem. U need to uplift your mood by starting at the bottom. Throw all expectations out of the window.

@Sambuus

This Ruqyah superstition (maybe) can help you only as a placebo, otherwise it would’ve helped 3/4 of Somalis with mental illnesses murdering one another for 3 decades. This was the same kind of advice given to a Somali mother whose son had a mental illness. She was told to take him to Nairobi and there are great Somali sheikhs in Nairobi who could help him recover with Koran readings, therefore, let them read Ruqyah and ayatul kursi on him and then marry him to a good religious girl and he will be Ok. After so many sessions of Koran readings and few months after the wedding, he butchered his pregnant wife and claimed that his child she was carrying was evil trying to destroy him. His mother sought help from the Australian embassy in Nairobi, but they informed her there are no medical records in Australia that indicates that he was ever treated with mental illness and sorry, we can’t help you. I heard her son killed himself in a disgusting Nairobi jail. Sxb, don’t listen to their Ruqyah and superstitious stuff, see a doctor and preferably a psychologist and get professional help ASAP

Don’t listen to Geeljires like @Suldaanka

Depression is far more common than people think. I would advise you to speak with your doctor. If you live in UK your gp will refer you to professinals. There is no easy fix and you have to take your time and prepare for small steps. In the meantime try to make little bit of effort in socilizing with people. Atleast once a week try to make effort. There are books and videos you could watch about this issue

Sabarka baadi. Become closer to Allah.
Everything is done for a reason. Waxa laga yaaba inaan Kheyr kugu jiiran

Savior the depression. It makes you view situations with more calm. I saviour my depression. Around winter i get depressed but i get a lot more savage aswel. I say the most savage things in a very monotone voice. Itll pass. By the way how old are you?

Savior the depression. It makes you view situations with more calm. I saviour my depression. Around winter i get depressed but i get a lot more savage aswel. I say the most savage things in a very monotone voice. Itll pass. By the way how old are you?

@Libaaxseendheer

Did you ever seek professional help with your “depression”? If not, why not? What do you mean you “get savage in winter”? And “what did you say in a monotone”? What triggers your depression?

Write down basic functions you need to do: eat and drink three times a day, shower, 5 salaad, etc. This will act as a net that you dont fall deeper in depression. You see depression is like a domono effect that drags you down and down so this will act as a net that makes it bearable.

@Libaaxseendheer

Did you ever seek professional help with your “depression”? If not, why not? What do you mean you “get savage in winter”? And “what did you say in a monotone”? What triggers your depression?
Doctors are useless they tell you to eat medicine. Im not trying to be on meds. Depression is normal it comes and goes. You wont always be energized and happy you know.

@Libaaxseendheer

What i mean by savage is that my tolerence for bullshit is low and f*cks to give have run out. So im very blatant and dont mince my words. I like what i ilike and dont what i dont. After a while f*ck levels start to rise and i have more f*cks to give and more energy for bullshit.

What i mean by savage is that my tolerence for bullshit is low and f*cks to give have run out. So im very blatant and dont mince my words. I like what i ilike and dont what i dont. After a while f*ck levels start to rise and i have more f*cks to give and more energy for bullshit.

@Libaaxseendheer

All you’ve described above is the characteristics of the majority of Somali people, if that’s the case, then most Somalis are depressed.

Tukraq

VIP
Why are you so negative about the Somali community?
Just because you met a couple of Somalis that are blunt and disrespectful doesn't mean the majority are.
being blunt and disrespectful isn't even really a bad thing,
id rather that than being miskeen:siilaanyolaugh:
infact in anglo Saxon times nice was the worst diss you could give a man:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts