I have a confession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Are you a doctor? how do you know that? generalizing something is wrong. there are many people who used antidepressants medications and it improved their lives.

Do you know any effective alternative solution to cure depression (not traditional ways)?

Depression is a mental state. If the anti depressants work, why are people committing suicide on record levels. The wealthier the country is, the more depressed people are. Anti depressants did not work for those people. The Qur'an is the cure for this.

Surah Yunus, Verse 57:
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَتْكُم مَّوْعِظَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَشِفَاءٌ لِّمَا فِي الصُّدُورِ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ

O man! there has come to you indeed an admonition from your Lord and a healing for what is in the breasts and a guidance and a mercy for the believers.

i’m not engaged anymore, i just wanted to let you guys know that. But there’s something I really wanna speak about which is depression, this shit is actually true and these past of days I have no motivation or even any energy to step out of my bed. I don’t eat food anymore, and I can’t think of good thoughts. I get panic attacks reguraly and I don’t like speaking to people anymore. What is happening to me? I never used to be like this but now i’m starting to isolate myself and it’s scaring me, cause whatever I do it’s so hard to try to be positive.
I'm sorry

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
Depression is a mental state. If the anti depressants work, why are people committing suicide on record levels. The wealthier the country is, the more depressed people are. Anti depressants did not work for those people. The Qur'an is the cure for this.

Surah Yunus, Verse 57:
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَتْكُم مَّوْعِظَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَشِفَاءٌ لِّمَا فِي الصُّدُورِ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ

O man! there has come to you indeed an admonition from your Lord and a healing for what is in the breasts and a guidance and a mercy for the believers.

anti depressants medications work or not work depend on the people we all do not have the same ability to fight back against diseases. what you are saying is that if one cancer patient die so others should stop using that cancer medicine that is not how things work.

can quran cure cancer or any other diseases? answer is no. god give us brain to use it for finding cure for many illness but it seems your religious emotion getting over your logical reasoning. I don't want to open long discussion here because it is not the appropriate place.

I’ll do so, and thanks for the information walal. It means a lot :nvjpqts:
No problem. I would dm you more details but you have less than 500 posts. So I'm just gonna say do juice or water fasting and go out for walks (unless you live in snowville like me that is) you will feel good by the end of the week inshallah. It not, next thing I would recommend is getting your D levels checked. There's nothing wrong with seeing a pro, but from my experience it is a waste of time until you've ruled out other causes because all they do is put you on ssris. Which work for a lot of people, but judging by their side effects, I wouldn't make it a first option:/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts