I got scammed and I feel depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I remember the first time I got scammed. Aahh it feels like it was just yesterday.

I was tryna sell these soldout tickets for double the rate as I didn't feel like going anymore so I found some folks on Craigslist to sell them too. It was winter in Minnesota and it got dark relatively early when the guy pulled up and parked right outside my schools campus center. He was driving a huge pickup truck with obnoxiously large tires blasting stereotypical country music with his friend waiting in the front seat. I was alone and showed him the tickets after exchanging greetings. The overweight white man quickly slipped me $200 and said he wanted to see if the tickets were real first as people have scammed him before in the past. I was naive and feel for his con as I counted the money he gave me way too quickly (mind you it was dark outside and it was cold) and felt assured it was real barely looking at the markings etc. The money looked extremely real Walahi, so real in fact I tried going to the bank the next day to deposit it.
:mjlol:
Long story short the bank teller told me it was fake and she confiscated the fake lacag. $120 was fake with only four 20 dollar bills being real. He even mixed up the fake and real money together to make the con ever more brilliant. I found out later the fake money can only be detected with those markers they use or someone being familiar with the watermark and texture of paper money. I was dumbfounded, upset and intrigued all at the same time so I did my own research and eventually bought some myself from the Dark*** and used it to scam gas stations in the hood to fill up my gas tank all throughout my undergrad college years. I'm surprised I never got caught to be honest but then again I was always more streetsmart than booksmart. Alx I'm not about that life anymore and I look back now and just laugh about it (whilst making tawbah of course). :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts