Shanqale Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I used to like him. I used to think his existence was fueled by a righteous vengeance. Come to find out Shanqale is the best user in this site!!! Its sad how we haven't made a dedication thread for shanqale! I wish he would've been more.active in this site.. He is one of the reasons why I browse sspot every 10 minutes.

I always smile and giggle whenever I read his content!

Man, what a great guy. If I met him in real life I would Ask him to marry me for free without paying any mehr!!!?

Is what he asked me to say about him but instead of saying all of this why don't we take the time to appreciate how foolish he is. Foolishness is a virtue, the lack of knowledge prevented Adam and Eve from sinning. Foolishness allows Damsels to not realize that their men are cheating on them. Ever heard the saying " ignorance is bliss"? Well it applies to @shanqale .

Shanqale is so foolish he actually believes women want him.

Exhibit A

Screenshot_20170713-172909.png
Screenshot_20170713-172913.png

He invited 9 different women + Amira into a conversation just to have every woman turn him down.

Shanqale is so foolish he also believes his presence is appreciated.

Exhibit B

Screenshot_20170713-172107.png

Screenshot_20170713-172112.png

Shanqale is appreciated in that he is ignorant but beyond that he isn't needed. Treat humans with respect, sit down and be humble.

I pray God guide you in the right direction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending