I got my 23andme DNA results 🤨

Kkk I love your theories. Our abtirsi is well preserved. Here is 1 family tree focused on Murusade. Just getting to Israfeel takes me 19 Abtirsi. You can count the rest to Karanle Hawiye. It’s easily the longest abtirsi.
Ignore him lol. Here's him claiming Duduble is Dir or Marehan
We don't have Duduble str resukts yet. I'm going to predict that Duduble will be of the Dudub Gadabursi Dir clan or you will be a Marehan sub clan, we will see.

My job is to further test Murusade or any other Karanle that already tested positive for E-V32. I’m sure this being a public thread there will be one or two lurking around reading this. Hopefully they will step forward. I’m willing to pay for them just to find out what the common denominator is among us all.
Hey, I'm Murusade and tested for E-V32.

How are you going to find the common denominator?

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
You need to take the big Y test so we know what you are after E-V32.

This is my lineage E-Y325713
Curudki Majerteeen salaan saare
5D550B02-9E7B-43CA-A865-267B5F8677D0.gif

Good! We need you now to take the big Y. This is so we can find out what you are after E-V32. 23&me is useless for clan research. The big Y lets you dig deeper into your lineage. I want to see if both of us are fathered by Sabdi. I’m Abakar Sabti btw.
So far we had 3 israfeel Sabdi all on the same lineage E-Y325713. There is a foolculus (Hilibi Mohammed) sample on the way. If he gets E-Y325713 then it means all Murusade are fathered by the same ancestor and the clan is legit from a scientific perspective. Oral history can be fake sometimes as we see with many other clans across somaliweyne don’t have the same lineage. They just formed a confederacy. They are not really fathered by the same clan patriarch

Good! We need you now to take the big Y. This is so we can find out what you are after E-V32. 23&me is useless for clan research. The big Y lets you dig deeper into your lineage. I want to see if both of us are fathered by Sabdi. I’m Abakar Sabti btw.
What service do you recommend?

What service do you recommend?

Go for the whole genome deep sequencing 249 dollars

Go for the yearly membership subscription which is 149 dollars. You pay this 149 once only and you do that when your results are ready.

So we looking at 249 dollars now and another 149 after your results are ready.

F3B95665-4ED1-4DED-A54F-670152E62E87.jpeg

Go for the whole genome deep sequencing 249 dollars

Go for the yearly membership subscription which is 149 dollars. You pay this 149 once only and you do that when your results are ready.

So we looking at 249 dollars now and another 149 after your results are ready.

View attachment 278391
I'mma be real with you chief, there's no way I'd drop half a grand to prove a someone else's point on an online forum.

I want to but the cost is too much lol

I'mma be real with you chief, there's no way I'd drop half a grand to prove a someone else's point on an online forum.

I want to but the cost is too much lol

Your not doing it for me bro. This is for your self. There will be a discount soon that will take the current price of 249 to 149. You can try then if you can afford it. Having said this, if the foolculus sample comes back matching me then there is no need to test anyone after. You are closer to me than the foolculus so if he matches me then Sabti and foolculus are brothers by default. There is no need to test any murusade after. Testing you will be pointless then.

Your not doing it for me bro. This is for your self. There will be a discount soon that will take the current price of 249 to 149. You can try then if you can afford it. Having said this, if the foolculus sample comes back matching me then there is no need to test anyone after. You are closer to me than the foolculus so if he matches me then Sabti and foolculus are brothers by default. There is no need to test any murusade after. Testing you will be pointless then.
I'm with you, I'd rather wait for the results.

Either way, this is a pretty interesting discussion.