I got a new girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Anyway amma leave it here, both of your responses were exactly what i wanted:eating:...let beesha somspot know yall get real emotional when karbashed . If you wish to continue :umad: will be my response. If not, lick each other's wounds look in the mirror for 1hr and repeat "You're the man, Habar yoonis..West Burco....yeah the fokin man"z3zrULCz3zrULC

Coming with weak ass somali and u trying to talk about qabiil:childplease:

why you tryna divert shyt? :heh:

my nigga @Duke of Harshaw diggin out some prime, grade A, young HJ pussy for free and i'm over here talkin about how HJ women givin out they pussy for some FANTA and you tryna criticize me on my somali? :heh:

i ain't gonne even front...i can't type somali :kobeok:but that doesn't negate the fact that HJ women are some bottom of the barrel ass hoes. :mjlol::umad:

Bohol

VIP
Al Dhoobe The only thing that will get karbashed is your cousin's zigzaged flower.
umad.png
I'd be mad as well if
my females were that easy.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
why you tryna divert shyt? :heh:

my nigga @Duke of Harshaw diggin out some prime, grade A, young HJ pussy for free and i'm over here talkin about how HJ women givin out they pussy for some FANTA and you tryna criticize me on my somali? :heh:

i ain't gonne even front...i can't type somali :kobeok:but that doesn't negate the fact that HJ women are some bottom of the barrel ass hoes. :mjlol::umad:
You sound upset!:umad:

Anyway amma leave it here, both of your responses were exactly what i wanted:eating:...let beesha somspot know yall get real emotional when karbashed . If you wish to continue :umad: will be my response. If not, lick each other's wounds look in the mirror for 1hr and repeat "You're the man, Habar yoonis..West Burco....yeah the fokin man"z3zrULCz3zrULC

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

my nigga gonna sleep tonight with images painted vividly in his mind of HJ women gettin they backs blown out, nutted on and degraded in the worst possible way. :umad:

take my advice nigga....don't watch me...but rather watch your sister(s) cuz you never know who they gonna buss it open for. :westbrookswag:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

my nigga gonna sleep tonight with images painted vividly in his mind of HJ women gettin they backs blown out, nutted on and degraded in the worst possible way. :umad:

take my advice nigga....don't watch me...but rather watch your sister(s) cuz you never know who they gonna buss it open for. :westbrookswag:

You still maaad!!:umad:

Bohol

VIP
Loooool. It is funny he is gunna sleep angry and without getting any punani, I took whatever was left in his small community.
From now on East Burco girls belong to West Burco men, that decree has been signed by Duke, lets see who opposes it.

westbrookswag.jpg

And she is from the enemy clan you know who.... @Xayd @iNutEasily @SuldaanSeven I
already scored for the team approximately at 8.00 pm today and did unimaginable
things. Lesson to the fellas never make a enemy out of the Duke or he will go after
your females in bedroom jihad.

:shaq::russsmug:

You scored a touch down on a sii bakthi yhhh? obamadatazz

Hayee make sure to score a hatric on that same chick.. We can't let her get away with a one night stand only :hemad:

@iNutEasily
:hahaidiot:
yo when you said silanyo's niece I thought you meant literly until I saw this other thread and realised you picked up any hj chick visiting Hargeisa lol

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Don't get high blood pressure. Videos will also be uploaded in several famous p*** sites, if needed. You can then
watch your cousin that you failed getting pounded. I will do whatever I please with her.

westbrookswag.jpg
Question, are you doing this to score bucks for ur broke ugly ass life ? The sad life of a dingo.

Status
Not open for further replies.