I got a new girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

McD30

Bored to death
Now you all understand why they are all mad. I have mind blowing info from Cali Gaab to their loose daughters of Dahabshiil. :dabcasar:
I don't know who that is I missed it but I think this is even deeper than I realised. I have no doubt someone from that site is reading this fuming. :ulachen001:

Bohol

VIP
@McD30 He was one of the many victims from East Burco that I karbashed in that forum. After the huge karbash, he
posted his house address in the Sland section and said come meet my wife. I didn't know they practice cuckolding
as well.

:drakewtf:

855234364.gif

Nigga got jokes, can't even hate

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Someone give them more khat and pour more fuel into the fire, let the potent venom flourish & blossom.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
I don't understand this topic :dwill: so basically you banged a girl and it takes 11 pages to tell everyone that you banged a girl. :drakewtf:

Bohol

VIP
If I had a access to my old accounts in Somnet I would have posted more screenshots. There was this one incident
where the local single mother there (YummyMummy) who happens to be the same clan as Rightwing requested I meet
her in a certain location in UK, when I refused she got mad. From their males to females they all wanted the West Burco
black hammer.

:mjlaugh:

McD30

Bored to death
If I had a access to my old accounts in Somnet I would have posted more screenshots. There was this one incident
where the local single mother there (YummyMummy) who happens to be the same clan as Rightwing requested I meet
her in a certain location in UK, when I refused she got mad. From their males to females they all wanted the West Burco
black hammer.

:mjlaugh:
Why would you refuse a meetup? :O27GWRK:

Bohol

VIP
@McD30 I was in the middle of the Somnet civil war karbashing
several members from her community. Last thing I needed was to be distracted by a
lethal punani.

mjlaugh.jpg

Last edited:
No wonder a lot of girls complain about feminine boys kissing( and most of the times NOT even kissing) and telling. niccas please.

Status
Not open for further replies.