I feel uncomfortable knowing there's a terrorist member on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Britain won the Battle of Britain because of radar a scientific innovation that meant the Nazi Germany could not even establish air superiority over Britain's skies let alone attempt an amphibious invasion with a navy that was at best, mediocre. Germany could've won the war but thankfully they didn't and besides what makes you think their racist policy was exclusive to Jews? They sterilised blacks and saw Slavs (a white people) as a lower human. Had they had the power they would've screwed over everyone but the 'Aryan race.' Me and you would've been eliminated... just not at chop chop square.

They didn't need to establish air superiority with their new superweapon the V2. All they had to do was continue to bombard london with them until they surrendered and they did do that and GB was practically surrendering at one point. The whole point of this was that their advanced military and weaponry was the result of their own scientists who believed in the nazi ideology and completely rejected popular western ideals. It also looks like you drank the Jewish kool-aid that all other "non-aryans" would have been exterminated like them despite the fact many secret documents show the Reich had no such interests in the "lesser races" and even struck deals with the Muslims and Arabs in return for their support. Are you not familiar with Al-Husseini aka the "nazi mufti"??? That is all besides the point though. At the end of the day Israel was destined to exist which doomed Hitler inevitably in the end and Israel will be defeated bi'idnillah in the future as prophesied.

They didn't need to establish air superiority with their new superweapon the V2. All they had to do was continue to bombard london with them until they surrendered and they did do that and GB was practically surrendering at one point. The whole point of this was that their advanced military and weaponry was the result of their own scientists who believed in the nazi ideology and completely rejected popular western ideals. It also looks like you drank the Jewish kool-aid that all other "non-aryans" would have been exterminated like them despite the fact many secret documents show the Reich had no such interests in the "lesser races" and even struck deals with the Muslims and Arabs in return for their support. Are you not familiar with Al-Husseini aka the "nazi mufti"??? That is all besides the point though. At the end of the day Israel was destined to exist which doomed Hitler inevitably in the end and Israel will be defeated bi'idnillah in the future as prophesied.

Bahahahahaha, ah man Hitler refused to shake the Muftis hand ffs. It was clearly an alliance of convenience (like the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact) but one that never amounted to much. About prophecies, tell me, if Allah knows the past, present and future then why was the prediction in Surah Rum made with a margin of error of 6 years!

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance what have you done this time?
This airhead vain, egotistical, bashful, narcissistic cousin of yours want to call the police cause I don't share her views, she's vile & obnoxious, she needs to pick up a mirror & stare at her own reflection. Airhead bimbo, naa go & brag about material things, cause you lack substance & depth, your worth as much as your attire, if it was down to me I would sell you.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Dutchess these gaalo's are picking on me cause I'm a Muslim, they despise me cause I love the Quran & sunnah, if that makes me a terrorist in their eyes so be it. But I will never change my ways for anyone, my beliefs are an integral part of my life, that which they despise with a passion, I love unconditionally. Never once have I reported anyone while I've been here, that's because I'm tolerant towards other people's views unlike these atheist extremist, fundamental, insurgent, terrorist, radical followers of Darwin.

@Dutchess these gaalo's are picking on me cause I'm a Muslim, they despise me cause I love the Quran & sunnah, if that makes me a terrorist in their eyes so be it. But I will never change my ways for anyone, my beliefs are an integral part of my life, that which they despise with a passion, I love unconditionally. Never once have I reported anyone while I've been here, that's because I'm tolerant towards other people's views unlike these atheist extremist, fundamental, insurgent, terrorist, radical followers of Darwin.

I'm sure these 'Atheists' respect your right to hold these views. They just do not respect the actual views you espouse.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm sure these 'Atheists' respect your right to hold these views. They just do not respect the actual views you espouse.
So what? Does that give them a right to call me terrorist? What views I espouse? Could you elaborate since reiko thingy thing is too dim.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@JohnDoe where is your evidence to back up these serious allegations you filthy vermin, not only are you a slanderer but you're also wicked, emotional.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
we can't ban him cog makes my time on here enjoyable!
drake-6.w529.h352.2x.gif

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
may your fight continue against these xarka iskama dhaqayasha, brother Cogni :fittytousand:

thy shall cross the Rubicon to fight thee subreddit vermin.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I never made an allegation that you are a terrorist. What I do allege however is that you hold repulsive views some of which mirror that of a Muslim terrorist.
Put up or shut, you dastardly thing. What are these views you deem to be repulsive & mirror Muslim terrorists, why don't you enlighten us.

Status
Not open for further replies.