I feel uncomfortable knowing there's a terrorist member on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put up or shut, you dastardly thing. What are these views you deem to be repulsive & mirror Muslim terrorists, why don't you enlighten us.

Well for one, you see apostasy=treason and so the one who apostasizes should be killed. Something an IS operative would happily give you a high five over.
I'm out numbered, I have to respond to 10 maryoole oo xaarka Iska dhaqain at a time shii I'm going to retreat so I may live to fight another day.

Just make sure you keep your fighting to the confines of this forum and not the battlefields of Syria ;)

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Well for one, you see apostasy=treason and therefore the one who apostasies should be killed. Something an IS operative would happily give you a high five over.

Just make sure you keep your fighting to the confines of this forum and not the battlefields of Syria ;)
My fight is against those who wish to target me & accuse me of being a terrorist in a bid to de-humanise me.

Apostasy in the shariah is similar to treason, I merely stated that you don't have to agree with certain laws from certain countries but you must respect it. For example in India Cows are revered & are deemed holy. In their law of the land in India if you kill a cow then the capital punishment for it is death, I don't agree with it but I respect it. Likewise if you go to Somalia shariah is the law of the land hence apostasy carries the death sentence, you don't have to agree but you must respect it. How does those views make me similar to a terrorist?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Bunch of emotional gaals, you can call me a conspiracy theorist, terrorist any thing you want but you will never silence me cause it's my God given right to speak my peace.

My fight is against those who wish to target me & accuse me of being a terrorist in a bid to de-humanise me.

Apostasy in the shariah is similar to treason, I merely stated that you don't have to agree with certain laws from certain countries but you must respect it. For example in India Cows are revered & are deemed holy. In their law of the land in India if you kill a cow then the capital punishment for it is death, I don't agree with it but I respect it. Likewise if you go to Somalia shariah is the law of the land hence apostasy carries the death sentence, you don't have to agree but you must respect it. How does those views make me similar to a terrorist?

Sigh* You share a similar view with a terrorist as to how the Apostate should be dealt with. I'm not going to impose views on you so I'll ask you this do you believe non-Muslim women that are captured as war booty are allowed to be sold into sexual slavery?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Sigh* You share a similar view with a terrorist as to how the Apostate should be dealt with. I'm not going to impose views on you so I'll ask you this do you believe non-Muslim women that are captured as war booty are allowed to be sold into sexual slavery?
I believe if you were to be captured as a war booty, then you should be penetrated from every hole.

I believe if you were to be captured as a war booty, then you should be penetrated from every hole.[/QUOTE/]

I'm a male you knob, you know full well according to Sharia that homosexual acts are forbidden.
You know you're losing when you resort to the Ad Hominem and pathetic insults. Also I'll take that answer as a astounding yes.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Not literally you perverse pervert, I meant they should search you throughly to see if you ain't carrying any dangerous things.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
When @Cognitivedissonance has couple of children and they grow up to become atheists and lesbians I will be laughing a lot.

siilaanyolaugh
I would teach them to respect the law of the land, in Britain if they commit treason then I'll give them over to the authority, likewise if they become an apostate & we're in a Muslim country then I'll hand them over to the relevant authorities.

I would teach them to respect the law of the land, in Britain if they commit treason then I'll give them over to the authority, likewise if they become an apostate & we're in a Muslim country then I'll hand them over to the relevant authorities.

In the UK the most extreme cases of treason will be met with life imprisonment. In many Muslim countries the most ordinary apostasy cases will warrant the death penalty.

So you fail to even begin to draw a fair comparison.

Last edited:
I r

I respect the fact you're a real legit Muslim, unlike these half Muslims. I also wish your a** never have kids. May the flying spaghetti monster mess up your reproductive system.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
In the UK the most extreme cases of treason will be met with life imprisonment. In many Muslim countries the most ordinary apostasy cases will warrant the death penalty.

So you fail to even begin to draw a fair comparison.
I would teach them to respect the law of the land, in America if they commit treason then that's death row for them I'll give them over to the authority, likewise if they become an apostate & we're in a Muslim country then I'll hand them over to the relevant authorities.

Happy now?

Forever rest in you scum, from now till eternity.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I r

I respect the fact you're a real legit Muslim, unlike these half Muslims. I also wish your a** never have kids. May the flying spaghetti monster mess up your reproductive system.
War I ate spaghetti today iyo hiliib macaan Alhamdulillah.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
But answer the question. Should non Muslim women be sold as sex slaves?
Naa ilaali raali kama aha waxa soobineysid ee shaidanka Iska naar oo quwaaso, nijasaada iska meer oo saan isku dham San sii Ma aha ee waa billahi towfiq.

Status
Not open for further replies.