I feel uncomfortable knowing there's a terrorist member on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Western values are the moral standard; how am I radical?
They want to force their twisted notion of religion on people and you want to force your twisted notion of normality on people. They want to force people to accept Islam. You want to force people to accept homosexuality, atheism, promiscuity..you get the picture. The only difference between the two of you is that you are both carrying different messages but are executing the same way. You are a radical.

If someone rejects western values what does that make them?

If someone rejects western values what does that make them?

It makes them ineligible for Western development aid if they are in the backward East.

It also makes them unsuitable to live in the West.

There are human rights you have to respect Mr. I hate the West but I'm not leaving the West.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You're radical. I swear you are obsessed with religion. I'm contemplating whether or not to alert the Swedish version of the FBI.
Naa Iska dhaaf the poor swedes, call Benjamin Netanyahu iyo the house of Rothschild lol

You can cry all you want or even call boy dem lakinse I have a right to my opinion just as much as if not more than a gaal somali oo ka Taalo Ma garatey.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
They want to silence me so they call me a terrorist lol

You fear me, you too near not to hear me clearly, I'm the triple beam dream.

Brother @Cognitivedissonance you are doing something right. Keep up the good fight as you are on the haqq. People who are apart of ahlus sunnah today are called terrorists and radicals. Most "moderates" aren't even Muslim and have nullified their Iman a long time ago.

'Most "moderates" aren't even Muslim and have nullified their Iman a long time ago.'[/QUOTE]

So you practice takfir on other Muslims? Smdh

It makes them ineligible for Western development aid if they are in the backward East.

It also makes them unsuitable to live in the West.

There are human rights you have to respect Mr. I hate the West but I'm not leaving the West.
The east is the way it is because of the west keep that in mind before you call anyone backward.

So you practice takfir on other Muslims? Smdh
Takfir is a necessity of the deen. All groups have fundamental tenets you must accept as correct before you can consider yourself apart of that group. You cannot credibly call yourself a chemist and reject atomic theory. Unfortunately there are many charlatans these days who believe you can bow down go an idol and still call yourself a Muslim. There are charlatans today who believe a Christian and a jew's faith are equivalent to actual Iman. Takfir in these cases are a necessity otherwise even the pagan quraish should be considered Muslim since they claimed to be Muslims on the religion of nabi isma'eel alayhis salam. Yet the prophet alayhis salam made clear takfir of quraish. There are extremes in takfir and grey area at times that should be left to the ulema. There are also cases where there is no grey area and disbelief is easily established even by the layman.

Colonialists left corrupt power structures in many places they left and funded them, it will take generations to undue a lot of the damage the West has done to the developing world.

They left nothing and you can change your situation tomorrow if you wanted to.

But you refuse to

Takfir is a necessity of the deen. All groups have fundamental tenets you must accept as correct before you can consider yourself apart of that group. You cannot credibly call yourself a chemist and reject atomic theory. Unfortunately there are many charlatans these days who believe you can bow down go an idol and still call yourself a Muslim. There are charlatans today who believe a Christian and a jew's faith are equivalent to actual Iman. Takfir in these cases are a necessity otherwise even the pagan quraish should be considered Muslim since they claimed to be Muslims on the religion of nabi isma'eel alayhis salam. Yet the prophet alayhis salam made clear takfir of quraish. There are extremes in takfir and grey area at times that should be left to the ulema. There are also cases where there is no grey area and disbelief is easily established even by the layman.

So I take it you deem the blood of someone who has left the deen halal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts