I feel uncomfortable knowing there's a terrorist member on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop blaming your problems on the West. The colonialists left 50 years ago
lol you can't be this stupid.:wtfdis:

The west never stopped colonizing africa...they still do. Go watch the documentary "stealing Africa" to educate yourself. It is clear you have been brainwashed.

lol you can't be this stupid.:wtfdis:

The west never stopped colonizing africa...they still do. Go watch the documentary "stealing Africa" to educate yourself. It is clear you have been brainwashed.

You run your own nations. If you clowns are bootyclapping for the white man, than that's your business. The Westerners do not put a gun to your heads to continue to exploit you.

This is of your own doing.

Don't blame them for taking advantage of dummies.

Yeah right, change a society overnight. Lets discuss how many centuries it took the West to become "the West".:camby:

The colonialists left half a century ago and no African country in 2016 is capable of even running a free and fair election.

How much time do you need to tackle the bigger problems if you can't even count ballots honestly in 50 years?

So I take it you deem the blood of someone who has left the deen halal?
Thats not for me to decide. That's for an Islamic court in Islamic nation to decide. If someone I know espouses ideologies that take them outside the fold then I will simply treat them as I do all other atheists that I run into.

Thats not for me to decide. That's for an Islamic court in Islamic nation to decide. If someone I know espouses ideologies that take them outside the fold then I will simply treat them as I do all other atheists that I run into.
Well you and I know full well that if the apostate doesn't rescind his/her apostasy after 3 days then they'll be sentenced to death (or under Hanafi madhab the female faces life imprisonment)

:ohlord:So you are that stupid?I knew I shouldn't have reason with this imbecile.

The civil war has lasted 30 years and counting.

Will you blaming the West for that too?

When will you be taking responsibilities for your own actions?

The civil war can end tonight. But you don't want to end it.

Well you and I know full well that if the apostate doesn't rescind his apostasy after 3 days then he'll be sentenced to death (or under Hanafi madhab the female faces life imprisonment)

Of course. Again that is the situation for an individual living in Islamic nation and a court coming to that ruling. Since we dont live in such a nation we cant simply take the hudood into our own hands while I am sure certain extremists disagree. I am sure this is not the answer you were looking for and you are going to have to be a lot more creative if you want to get even close to any thing incriminating.

You run your own nations. If you clowns are bootyclapping for the white man, than that's your business. The Westerners do not put a gun to your heads to continue to exploit you.

This is of your own doing.

Don't blame them for taking advantage of dummies.

Your a very peculiar man Mr Abdijohnson on the one hand some times you want sympathy from the white man but can't sympathize with your fellow black man, but I do agree this victim complex the africans as a whole got gets rather tiresome, i for one would like to see the day the black race dominate this planet daadkana kaaley usheeg ohiinta joojija.
03a56828e7fd000b50b858be6a0713dada674b50ea3f292a35612d906804f65c.jpg

the colonialists controlled us becouse we were weak and stupid and they still do becouse we haven't changed

Your a very peculiar man Mr Abdijohnson on the one hand some times you want sympathy from the white man but can't sympathize with your fellow black man,

I care about my black people but they refuse to listen to me. What am I supposed to do?

Of course. Again that is the situation for an individual living in Islamic nation and a court coming to that ruling. Since we dont live in such a nation we cant simply take the hadd into our own hands while I am sure certain extremists disagree. I am sure this is not the answer you were looking for and you are going to have to be a lot more creative if you want to get even close to any thing incriminating.

Listen, unlike you I respect your right to freedom of thought and to not be criminalised for holding certain beliefs (as repugnant as they are.) You on the other hand are at the the very least implying that the likes of @AbdiJohnson and I would be among the first to be sent to chop-chop square under an Islamic state which is an affront to the freedom of speech both YOU and I practice.

McD30

Bored to death
The colonialists left half a century ago and no African country in 2016 is capable of even running a free and fair election.

How much time do you need to tackle the bigger problems if you can't even count ballots honestly in 50 years?
People in power are enabled by the West for easy access to African resources. I do not see you talking about how dictators are allowed to open Swiss bank accounts and shopping trips to Paris for their children. If they stopped enabling them we might see some change but that's big business for you. But in your deluded mind you think the average African has some sort of say which direction his country goes.

People in power are enabled by the West for easy access to African resources. I do not see you talking about how dictators are allowed to open Swiss bank accounts and shopping trips to Paris for their children. If they stopped enabling them we might see some change but that's big business for you. But in your deluded mind you think the average African has some sort of say which direction his country goes.

Tell us why Africa is not able to count ballots honestly in 2016?

Listen, unlike you I respect your right to freedom of thought and to not be criminalised for holding certain beliefs (as repugnant as they are.) You on the other hand are at the the very least implying that the likes of @AbdiJohnson and I would be among the first to be sent to chop-chop square under an Islamic state which is an affront to the freedom of speech both YOU and I practice.
I am not implying it. I am outright and unapologetically stating it. Absolutely I would support you and your buddy being sent to the chopping block in an Islamic nation if the courts came to such a ruling. That is a fundamental tenet of my belief that I do not apologize for. Don't want to be sent to the chopping block for your beliefs and blasphemous statements? Then don't live in such a nation. It really is that simple.

I am not implying it. I am outright and unapologetically stating it. Absolutely I would support you and your buddy being sent to the chopping block in an Islamic nation if the courts came to such a ruling. That is a fundamental tenet of my belief that I do not apologize for. Don't want to be sent to the chopping block for your beliefs and blasphemous statements? Then don't live in such a nation. It really is that simple.

Thanks for the travel advice. Beliefs should be supported by reason. So what rationale could possibly justify such a barbaric and downright stupid ruling as the one you're espousing?
Btw, it was out of courtesy when I said you implied this would be the case with @AbdiJohnson and I.

Status
Not open for further replies.