I feel sorry for her father: 18yo xalimo with 30k followers on IG SQAUTTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
No excuses abaayo. You don't need someone to better yourself. It's your health so you should put in the hard work.
Guys I'm healthy I've had tests at school and it said I was healthy idk why I was so healthy I don't go gym or exercise. I want to go gym for purely aesthetics
bml.gif

White girls in the UK are uggllyy akhas they cake on the makeup and are so easy a homeless guy can get them. People should look for white girls outside UK for decency

:dead1::deadmanny:

Why does everyone bully my tea-sipping beckys?? Not a single one of y'all would be able to pick them out of a line up next to other anglosphere and French girls.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
:dead1::deadmanny:

Why does everyone bully my tea-sipping beckys?? Not a single one of y'all would be able to pick them out of a line up next to other anglosphere and French girls.
Yh you could they all are pale with thin head of hair but they'd be one that is half naked, fat, drunk, loud, caked makeup trying to look tan looking like a trans, walking off with the first man who says hello, smells like piss, not feminine and thats the brit

Yh you could they all are pale with thin head of hair but they'd be one that is half naked, fat, drunk, loud, caked makeup trying to look tan looking like a trans, walking off with the first man who says hello, smells like piss, not feminine and thats the brit

Those are chavs

I'll give you the fake tan & caked faces tho. Especially up north which seems to be quite a few years behind on fashion

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Apparently this girl was almost targted by three whites in Kansas to blow them up in an apartment lived my Somalis here is parts of the article.

Just outside Dodge City, Patrick Stein lived in an old trailer home in Wright, Kansas, next to a rusting Quonset hut and a grain elevator. Neighbors say that Stein came from a respected family in town, but that he kept strange hours.

When FBI agents raided his home October 14, 2016, they say they found a high-powered rifle on the couch, ammunition and what appeared to be methamphetamine pipes. They also found a piece of paper with the address of an apartment complex in Garden City that authorities say was target for an act of domestic terror.

Cultures mix in the meatpacking triangle

In Dodge City, Garden City and Liberal, people of European descent are now in the minority. Immigrants from Africa, Asia, and Latin America, are a key part of workforce.

15_wide-70371097e7d8cf7d1389d3e4a8ab468d013f44e3-s700-c85.jpg

Ambiyo Farah, an 18-year-old Somali immigrant, standing by the now closed African Grocery in Liberal, Kansas.

Frank Morris/KCUR
One of Stein's old neighbors in Wright, Chelsea Bradville, lives in a home decorated with taxidermy and patriotic figurines. A pickup sporting a large black assault rifle decal sits out front. Bradville, like many in the meatpacking triangle, harbors an abiding respect for immigrants doing the hard work at area slaughterhouses.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I have this fob hoe on my snap, she lives in liberal,KS. It is very sad that her mom and dad work at beef slaughter house busting their asses to create better life for her while she out there showing her ass on each social media site for instgram followship.

I understand she has fine booty,but booty is where the xaar comes out too akhas , no need to blast it everywhere for attention, :siilaanyosmile:

Why are you lying? She went to Kansas for school, she got a scholarship. And her mom being the over-protective Somali parent decided to drop everything and move with her daughter,

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Why are you lying? She went to Kansas for school, she got a scholarship. And her mom being the over-protective Somali parent decided to drop everything and move with her daughter,

What I said was , she lives there in Kansas , and you could see there is a clear picture of her on the top infront of the halaal store.

I only have her on snap for less than a year and I wouldn't know where she moved from or none that info.

We communicate on Instagram walahi she is nice .:whew:

Gibiin-Udug

What I said was , she lives there in Kansas , and you could see there is a clear picture of her on the top infront of the halaal store.

I only have her on snap for less than a year and I wouldn't know where she moved from or none that info.

We communicate on Instagram walahi she is nice .:whew:
If she's nice why call her a hoe? Why lie about her parents? Why say they're busting their asses while she twerks.

Signed...

Reiko the xalimo defender.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
If she's nice why call her a hoe? Why lie about her parents? Why say they're busting their asses while she twerks.

Signed...

She is clearly a big as you can see, why don't you post your self on Instagram clapping your ass and see if anyone call you nothing but uraayso.

You should praise the good role model for our females who achieved something with education,talent or hard work not some a on Instagram displaying her God's gift body as pawn shop.:draketf:

ahhhhhhhhh, if only i had her for a wife i would be so happy. very sexy booty. bang that every night and you can live till 100yrs......

Gibiin-Udug

She is clearly a big as you can see, why don't you post your self on Instagram clapping your ass and see if anyone call you nothing but uraayso.

You should praise the good role model for our females who achieved something with education,talent or hard work not some a on Instagram displaying her God's gift body as pawn shop.:draketf:
Our Somali girls are educated, the girl you're calling a hoe is in med school while your dusty ass is sitting there fapping to make up tutorials.

@xalimathe6 @The Cushitic One

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Our Somali girls are educated, the girl you're calling a hoe is in med school while your dusty ass is sitting there fapping to make up tutorials.

@xalimathe6 @The Cushitic One

I finished my college Caaq yahay daaqda and I run my own trucking company.

don't compare me to Instagram fat old hoe sitting on sspot years, you just pormoting other s to make it normal to find you a husband for your dry old siil:chrisfreshhah:

Says the bucktooth Ashy Abdis who constantly drop out of school to join gangs, murder, and do other crime.
:nahgirl:
Know your place waryaa and don't disrespect your superior Somali queens.

Signed...

These filthy, inferior, receding hairline, lanky yet look pregnant, good for nothing Ashy Abdis are constantly attacking us Xalimos out of jealousy because all they're known for is crime & joining gangs! Us Xalimos must stick together against the REAL enemies, those Bucktooth Faraaxs.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Says the bucktooth Ashy Abdis who constantly drop out of school to join gangs, murder, and do other crime.
:nahgirl:
Know your place waryaa and don't disrespect your superior Somali queens!

What queens?, you mean these ugly cheaps s selling them selves for half apples, there is only 10% who are very attractive, the rest of the halimas 90% are very ugly they look like this:

somali-girl.jpg

This how I would think @xalimathe6 look like walahi .

images

images

What queens?, you mean these ugly cheaps s selling them selves for half apples, there is only 10% who are very attractive, the rest of the halimas 90% are very ugly they look like this:

somali-girl.jpg

This how I would think @xalimathe6 look like walahi .

images

images
:siilaanyolaugh: Don't get triggered because you and majority of Ashy Abdis look like this.
barkhad_abdi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.