I feel sorry for her father: 18yo xalimo with 30k followers on IG SQAUTTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
:siilaanyolaugh: Don't get triggered because you and majority of Ashy Abdis look like this.
barkhad_abdi.jpg

Where is everyone at , @Factz @Sheikh @World these females dissing us walahi .

Barkhad is a legend in my book, he went from a felon limo driver to castles of hollywood without twerking or getting dicked down or selling his soul unlike most somali females who are famous are just s.:susp:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

Barkhad is a legend in my book, he went from a felon limo driver to castles of hollywood without twerking or getting dicked down or selling his soul unlike most somali females who are famous are just s.:susp:

Exactly my brother @Manafesto why are they dissing a successful farax that worked hard to he top to achieve his goals. Barkhad's life story is a remarkable one. He started from the bottom. Now look at him?

He's one of our best celebrities. But these xalimos don't strive to work hard. They think word is hard. So they go off with a ajanabi and become his concubine. They usually take the easy way out.

Their fame only comes from a ajanabi bum. But the farax he works hard to fame and HE'S the one making a name for himself. Total difference between faraxs and xalimos sxb.

You filthy, low IQ Ashy Abdis are constantly acting like danyeers among the streets joining gangs, while us Somali women are civilized and aren't wannabe gangisters. :trumpsmirk:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You filthy, low IQ Ashy Abdis are constantly acting like danyeers among the streets joining gangs, while us Somali women are civilized and aren't wannabe gangisters. :trumpsmirk:

What gangs you talking about? I am from Ohio , no gangs and whetever you talking about, Somalis have largest businesses all over Columbus and has highest percentage of attendship at University Of Ohio next to the whites, not everyone is from shithole Dixon and lives in public assistance like you you lazy Canadian losers.:camby:

Sheikh

VIP
What gangs you talking about? I am from Ohio , no gangs and whetever you talking about, Somalis have largest businesses all over Columbus and has highest percentage of attendship at University Of Ohio next to the whites, not everyone is from shithole Dixon and lives in public assistance like you you lazy Canadian losers.:camby:

Tell it like it is fam. I bet you see Sheikh Dabz in Columbus, Ohio a lot.

xcq0as-png.9872
I got so much family in Columbus, Ohio sxb. Might come this summer and visit Dabz's Mosque.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Tell it like it is fam. I bet you see Sheikh Dabz in Columbus, Ohio a lot.

xcq0as-png.9872
I got so much family in Columbus, Ohio sxb. Might come this summer and visit Dabz's Mosque.

How can you claim to be Marehan and not visit , the Marehan capital of North America, even Farmaajo came here for the Marehan support when he was campaigning.:what1:

Sheikh

VIP
How can you claim to be Marehan and not visit , the Marehan capital of North America, even Farmaajo came here for the Marehan support when he was campaigning.:what1:

I am the Marehan Ugaas sxb. And I visited to Columbus, Ohio aka the Marehan capital city! Several times in 2010, 2013, and the latest 2016. I know that my adeer Farmaajo visited for landeere Marehan support on his campaign. :win::westbrookswag:Marehan did cherish their brother so dearly much!

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I am the Marehan Ugaas sxb. And I visited to Columbus, Ohio aka the Marehan capital city! Several times in 2010, 2013, and the latest 2016. I know that my adeer Farmaajo visited for landeere Marehan support on his campaign. :win::westbrookswag:Marehan did cherish their brother so dearly much!

Farmaajo is a legend and the best man to get Somalia back on track , I don't know anyone
I would have liked to run Somalia.

I am very proud of him to be my President, he is fighting with bigger evil governments and still make it work out for Somalia:yousmart:.

Sheikh

VIP
Farmaajo is a legend and the best man to get Somalia back on track , I don't know anyone
I would have liked to run Somalia.

I am very proud of him to be my President, he is fighting with bigger evil governments and still make it work out for Somalia:yousmart:.

Exactly my brother Farmaajo is a goddamn legend. He's the most honest man to get Somalia back to relevancy and prosperous like it once was. I'm very proud of him. if you ask me sxb. President Farmaajo is chasing the ghost and legacy of the greatest Somali/President to ever live Jaalle Siad Barre AUN. His government is very identical to Jaalle Siad Barre's. He stands up for Somaliweyne.

I say if he gets rids of Al Kabob terrorists once and for all let Farmaajo get 21 yrs of his Presidency! 3 decades of intelligent MX man is the way to go in the future. Like Russell Westbrook says ''WHY NOT''?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts