I feel sorry for her father: 18yo xalimo with 30k followers on IG SQAUTTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
On the serious note I always wonder if I would ever be like those dudes on instagram who show off there body if I ever got in shape.

The closest to ever being in shape for me was when I was like 165 skinny as shit.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Sis, it’s easy for somalis to get a nice body. All you have to do is get yourself a gym membership, and start working on reducing your stomach fat & firming your already big futo. You will see instant results, as you don’t need to put in as much work as other ethnic groups to get that nice hourglass figure.

Be like the Xaalimo in this video, and hit the gym!
:mjohreally:
Thanks sister that's very true Somali girls are born with nice hourglass figure. I like my figure:gnzbryw:I want to get mini abs inshallah and become firm everywhere. My brother goes gym alot but you know somali boys they're sticks so he is working so hard yet otherso like black come in the gym for a few minutes with big nice bodies he always complains why they hardly work hard yet are ripped:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: I just tell him to work hard but don't become too big that's not nice and scary

SumMo

very lowkey
There is nothing wrong with squatting Summoy, but it’s better to cover up the derrière :gaasdrink:
Squatting in itself is not haram.

Squating with tight clothes on, while post it online on the other hand? Astaghfirullah.

7DCF95C1-5D88-451B-A59C-1C97AECF87A0.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This is what Somali women should doing instead of staying at home sitting on their computer with their fat ugly ass complaining about their insecurity on Twitter.

Hopefully there will be alot of massive gyms back home seperate for both men and women, inshallah. So both genders can be healthy and breed healthy kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending