I feel sorry for Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
A good hearted man surrounded by vultures. The Darod think he is weak, Isaq think he wants to be an Afwayne incarnate, the Hawiye, well i'm not even sure what they have against him except that he is Darod. :francis:

I think it's high time the next President is selected from a minority clan. Preferably a Madhibaan/Gabooye/Tumaal. The Madow should be kept away from power lest they seek revenge and the Cad Cads are basically gypsies with a lot of undeserved kibir.

Dir and Raxanwayn should be avoided as they also have clan rivalries with others.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Farmaajo is a laandheere darood he is not going anywhere he will finish his presidency and if you kith and kin have a problem with that then they are terrorists he will use amisom to slay them.

Once jubbaland and puntland declare their independence the hawiye will be left to kill eachother in peace in Sha Allah

A good hearted man surrounded by vultures. The Darod think he is weak, Isaq think he wants to be an Afwayne incarnate, the Hawiye, well i'm not even sure what they have against him except that he is Darod. :francis:

I think it's high time the next President is selected from a minority clan. Preferably a Madhibaan/Gabooye/Tumaal. The Madow should be kept away from power lest they seek revenge and the Cad Cads are basically gypsies with a lot of undeserved kibir.

Dir and Raxanwayn should be avoided as they also have clan rivalries with others.
I would not mind a president from any Somali qabiil to be elected but I still don't think it will change anything, we need to end this qabyaalad BS nearly 30 sano after the civil war and we're lacking in ever aspect we can't feed our own people, for serious medical procedures we have to go abroad, drought, famine,flooding, death and destruction.

Corruption and security is a major problem lkn with the help of Allah iyo dhankeena oo dadaal ka mujina we can be the richest country in Africa, we can dominate other countries in agriculture,fisheries,manufacturing,mining and so many more lkn who the hell wants that (I certainly DO NOT) instead let's all focus on qabyaalad and see how far it gets us.

As much as I love my brothers and sister in Somalia, I don't think electing a president from a minor qabiil or any qabiil for that matter will change the way Somalia is at the moment lkn I will put my trust in Allah and will do my utmost best to help my people and country till my last breathe insha'Allah

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The folks causing problems for farmajo and if he leaves than aid should be cutt from xamar quickly
Aid dont need to be cut infact i sincerely believe in my hearts of hearts that the arms embargo should be lifted so hawiye can consume eachother in peace to oblivion.

What has my faith got to do with you? Are you like al shabaab and other terrorists groups who like to impose their way of life on others and label others as none believers?
There is no need to compare me with the likes of Al shaydaan, I merely asked a question and if you are uncomfortable with it you're more than welcome to ignore me, plus I think it's a valid question since there are muslims, atheists, Christians and all sorts of individuals on this platform.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There is no need to compare me with the likes of Al shaydaan, I merely asked a question and if you are uncomfortable with it you're more than welcome to ignore me, plus I think it's a valid question since there are muslims, atheists, Christians and all sorts of individuals on this platform.
Last time i checked it was terrorists al shabaab and isis and other terrorists groups who question others beliefs, so i am just waiting for the moment you declare me to be a none beleiever.

If you are not similar to al shabaab then what has my faith got to do with you? What my faith is its a matter between me and my creator its none of your business you are not fit to be my judge.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I knew it cause last year was the year it would have been lifted but now later this year maybe
Insha Allah soon it will be lifted theres like 3 million people in mogadishu and i was watching an interesting talk by bill gates about population control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts