I feel all alone

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
@Basic Where'd you get 55k from lol, it's much much more.

I'll post an add of a random teaching job in the area for you to see the figures.

75k base +15k northern living allowance

Apex, Arctic Bay, Kinngait, Clyde River, Grise Fiord, Sanirajak, Igloolik, Iqaluit, Kimmirut, Pangnirtung, Pond Inlet, Qikiqtarjuaq Resolute Bay, and Sanikiluaq
1588290817930.gif

Wallahi it's the easiest part

The kids LOVE me, even the ones I don't teach won't leave me alone. It's the useless meetings, office politics, parents, board and all the intellectual masturbation that's involved in teaching that's gross
Waryaa how did you come up with the idea of going up north :cosbyhmm:

Waryaa how did you come up with the idea of going up north :cosbyhmm:
Wallahi I needed to get away, even after I graduated I was spending time with unsavory niggas I knew for the majority of my life, and I'd just smoke, drink, f*ck around and loaf. I had to get away and challenge myself.

Told myself if I can conquer the north for 3yrs I can go anywhere in the world no problem. So far, so good.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
you must stick out like a sore thumb. Walee us somalis are everywhere oh and sorry to the op for joining the derailing of the thread
A decent amount of Somalis went up north for work there was even another poster on here that lived over there a while back

Trending

Latest posts