I feel all alone

I feel so happy for you that you overcame your struggles I wish to do the same one day. Are you in Antartica?
Northern Canada, don't wanna disclose the territory I'm in, would be too easy to find me.

Wallahi akhi, you got this. Start with just one thing and force yourself to do it. Make that 1 thing something physical. Like 30 min workout or a run around the block.

You'd be shocked how much good that it would do

Northern Canada, don't wanna disclose the territory I'm in, would be too easy to find me.

Wallahi akhi, you got this. Start with just one thing and force yourself to do it. Make that 1 thing something physical. Like 30 min workout or a run around the block.

I will do my best thank u all for you help and kind words it means so much to me

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

Nigga lives in Nunavut the only women ypu get to smash are dusty calibesteen :mjlol: :dead:

i barely have a social life other than family, so i think i can relate to some extent
it gets lonely but keeping in touch with them helps

Trending