I feel all alone

I love all the support and love I'm getting you people are the best

Rough patches are inevitable walaalo, after you'll get thru this, you'll stumble again inevitably, that's what being a human being is. Just do all that is within your power to be properly equipped to stand back up when you fall. It's something you learn to do, and the way it's done is different from person to person.

You got this :friendhug:

I feel less alone this Ramadan since Ramadan always brings more peace and tranquility to my heart but still I feel so alone. Anyone else feel very alone?

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest"
I going to be honest walalo, in this world you will never ever find peace if you dont live by islam.
People today lives there life based on the social media and others people, and you will never be able to satisfy your hawa

Bruh I'm making 98k/year, next year 101k/yr

First year teaching no exp I was getting 95k/yr last year, 3k increase per year.

They're STARVING for professionals up here and pay top dollar for any government job.
What subject do you teach and at what level sxb? That salary sounds tasty asf:ahh:
Food prices must be borderline retarded that far north though.

What subject do you teach and at what level sxb? That salary sounds tasty asf:ahh:
Food prices must be borderline retarded that far north though.

French and English to middle school and high school students.

It ain't that bad once you learn how to get around it. I order dry goods off Amazon, and get my fish from local fishermen on the cheap or free from friends I've made here. Produce, bread and dairy I gotta go to the grocery store for it.

Gambar

VIP
I used to complain about how loud the house was but some people don’t have family or loved ones so I can’t complain alhamdulilah. Sometimes buuq is a blessing.

French and English to middle school and high school students.

It ain't that bad once you learn how to get around it. I order dry goods off Amazon, and get my fish from local fishermen on the cheap or free from friends I've made here. Produce, bread and dairy I gotta go to the grocery store for it.

What are you teaching them now ?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I feel less alone this Ramadan since Ramadan always brings more peace and tranquility to my heart but still I feel so alone. Anyone else feel very alone?

Angelina is that YOU?

I used to complain about how loud the house was but some people don’t have family or loved ones so I can’t complain alhamdulilah. Sometimes buuq is a blessing.

Buuq is one of the things I miss the most wallahi, it's QUIET here, like mute quiet unless a skiidoo or an ATV passes by.

When I got back south last summer, all my senses were overly stimulated, hearing, smell and sight mainly, it was a little disorienting for a few days.

I even cried as soon as I seen my 2 brothers at the airport, the tears flowed on their own :mjcry:

Trending