I DONT THINK WE CAN RECOVER FROM THIS! SOMALIA sent baruur ordeysa (a whale) to represent Somalia in a world class athletic competition

There’s no way in hell I’d defend the girl or anyone behind it. It was embarrassing and everyone involved has to be held accountable. The girl herself should have rejected to take part. However I most definitely know it’s tribalism on the twitter user’s part. Come on dude we aren’t 5. I come across that account and it’s posts. Clan undertones are plenty on her post. Even if it isn’t qabyaalad why share it to foreigners, she is getting a quick on the 14 million views and the articles. Mind you if this happened in farmaajo’s era I’d still be saying the same thing. This is the type of ceeb that we should hide and deal with within ourselves.
Even during Farmaajo time, I would love it going viral. I have no sympathy or feelings to protect the Somali “image”.

Sweeping it under the rug won’t solve anything. I would hope more things like this continue so perhaps they’ll be embarrassed enough to do something about it.

Even during Farmaajo time, I would love it going viral. I have no sympathy or feelings to protect the Somali “image”.

Sweeping it under the rug won’t solve anything. I would hope more things like this continue so perhaps they’ll be embarrassed enough to do something about it.
Fair enough. If the goverment doesn’t feel shame enough to do something about it, I give up on Somalia as a whole :damn: your self respect shouldn’t allow such things

Ppl are demanding accountability, if they can’t do a proper job, these ppl will be shamed into doing their jobs. If they even have shame, thats another question.

And you have no idea if it’s qabyalad on her part. That can easily be switched to you. You wanna protect the girl cause you share a tribe with her? A girl who only got that spot because of nepotism and qabil.
You're right sxb, we need to remind the world that Somalia the back to back champion of the corruption olympics has a nepotism issue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
NN bots going global
this is what happens When Nepotism is endorsed from the top 😭
20230802_174638.jpg

There’s no way in hell I’d defend the girl or anyone behind it. It was embarrassing and everyone involved has to be held accountable from top to bottom. The girl herself should have rejected to take part. However I most definitely know it’s tribalism on the twitter user’s part. Come on dude we aren’t 5. I come across that account and it’s posts. Clan undertones are plenty when it comes to its tweets.

Even if it isn’t qabyaalad why share it to foreigners, she is getting a quick on the 14 million views and the articles. but what she doesn’t realise is the ajanabis aren’t insulting damuljadiid, rather Somalis as a whole. Mind you if this happened in farmaajo’s era I’d still be saying the same thing. This trancends qabil and is the type of ceeb that we should hide and deal with within ourselves.
it's good somalis are controlling the narrative letting I be clear it's a case of Nepotism and corruption
plus it was already going viral In China on Wechat

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
They‘re cooking us on twt. My god. Why would they send an untrained girl? Wtf :faysalwtf:

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
I don’t think this is corruption more like being to lazy to spend money and resources to find real athlete and being to dumb to foresee consequences. The girl could have easily taken runner slot travel then vacation and enjoy china.running isn’t mandatory you can scratch race due to injury or any excuse.

Lol the young girl had enough integrity to run and finish race even though it caused way more damage. I salute 🫡 her, she has guts for trying her best and stepping up in front of thousands. I would have pocketed all the money even flight money and kick back in xamar as no show

I don’t think this is corruption more like being to lazy to spend money and resources to find real athlete and being to dumb to foresee consequences. The girl could have easily taken runner slot travel then vacation and enjoy china.running isn’t mandatory you can scratch race due to injury or any excuse.

Lol the young girl had enough integrity to run and finish race even though it caused way more damage. I salute 🫡 her, she has guts for trying her best and stepping up in front of thousands. I would have pocketed all the money even flight money and kick back in xamar as no show

This might be an unpopular view, but I do feel for her too given the backlash against her. I agree that the ultimate responsibility falls on her aunt's shoulder for picking her, an unqualified non-athlete in an international competition. And she could've obviously turned down since it was never meant for her.

However, we don't even know if she really wanted to do this on her own will. It could be a case of being pushed by her relatives in order to make a coin of her participation. Aside from her aunt, the director, there were another family member too who were part of the delegation working with the Sport ministry, if I recall correctly.

It takes a lot of gut as a non-athlete to put yourself in front of the world against professional athletes. I'm not excusing her, but to me it's more evident that this was the work of her family to make money of her, rather than herself.

Nevertheless, I hope this global attention will be a wake up call for the gov't to do something about nepotism/corruption.

Based

VIP
The girl didn’t do herself any justice. She knew she wasn’t fit at all to race yet she still traveled and went on with it. She should be held accountable along with her aunt and the other corrupt officials who allowed her to humiliate our nation. No sympathy from me whatsoever

Trending