I DONT THINK WE CAN RECOVER FROM THIS! SOMALIA sent baruur ordeysa (a whale) to represent Somalia in a world class athletic competition

Based

VIP
This is the first time in years where Somali failure has fried my maskax like this. Somalia will not kill me. Luckily Arsenal are playing tonight so I can wash my brain with real athleticism and actual professionalism.

Unlike you guys, I avoided pressing play.
1690963005312.png

I am surprised some people are trying to pin this on certain clans, this is a huge L for all Somalis regardless of qabil loool

This might seem a bit anecdotal but I think the video itself is a great reflection as to where Somalia & Somalis are on the world stage in the current day. I hope this encourages positive criticism within our societies, albeit without the side effects of rumination, despair and pessimistic thought that may follow along. You can only lie to yourself so many times.. maybe this will force Somalis everywhere <as a congregation> to do a little bit of introspection.

You know what I got from this video it's the appalling fact that when you look at corrupt or so-called corrupt governments, it is that they try their best to succeed on the public stage when it comes to sports . If that is influencing the larger public of what they achieved with their gullible mind, they assume people will think they're doing good work and believe people will say look at what they have accomplished they're probably not bad . In contrast to Somalia, they didn't even care about the public perception they choose a person with the physique of a weight lifter to represent them in high cardio/explosive sport. They didn't even care what the public would think and these are men and women who running Somalia and we are looking for them to improve our once great nation.Before I joined, somalispot I always wondered why people would say that were this, that, and the third before saying that they are somali I use to be extremely angry when I come across one. Now I understand them how can you have sense of pride when your country keep getting humiliated every single day.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts