I DONT THINK WE CAN RECOVER FROM THIS! SOMALIA sent baruur ordeysa (a whale) to represent Somalia in a world class athletic competition

Somalia is trying to rebuild themselves at the moment, maybe the recruitment process needs work but to make fun of her and call her a whale for trying is so appalling and I’ve never seen that from other countries men. You guys get a kick out of making fun of women and it’s so gross.
She is overweight and out of shape compared to the other girls

N&N using an ai profile Twitter account to attack an innocent Somali girl in front of qaladis. No shame.
She isn't the victim in the story as soon as she saw the competitors and how fit & ready they were she should've have forfeited but she didn't now everyone is laughing at us

She isn't the victim in the story as soon as she saw the competitors and how fit & ready they were she should've have forfeited but she didn't now everyone is laughing at us
I think it’s worse to expose an innocent girl for clannist political reasons and then claim that she’s wrong to want to compete.

I think it’s worse to expose an innocent girl for clannist political reasons and then claim that she’s wrong to want to compete.
It's called accountability. She was the one who signed up for this. She was one who was willfully ignorant of her abilities to compete amongst high-level athletes while representing her country. She looks like she hasn't exercised in 8 years now there rumors she planning to compete again. It seems to me she has a humiliation fetish.

Don't insult her. She epitomizes everything that's wrong with Somalia. They can't even send a proper athlete. You mean to tell me this chick is the best we have to offer? I refuse to accept that.

It's called accountability. She was the one who signed up for this. She was one who was willfully ignorant of her abilities to compete amongst high-level athletes while representing her country. She looks like she hasn't exercised in 8 years now there rumors she planning to compete again. It seems to me she has a humiliation fetish.
Somalia would lose the spot if she hadn’t left.

GemState

36/21
VIP
N&N using an ai profile Twitter account to attack an innocent Somali girl in front of qaladis. No shame.
This broad needs to get checked, 15m views :williamswtf:

1690958404824.png

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Is the ministery denying that they had any knowledge about her or how she got there?

Association of Somali universities denied sending her

1690958606132.png

It really went VIRAL :deadrose: She looked so out of place, not only due to being overweight, but she also didn’t seem to know how to work the starting block and had to look at her fellow runners. Even the way she carries herself looks awkward

It went viral because Somalis wanted this to go viral it’s that simple. When it’s time to humiliate Somalis we will make it happen.
I initially saw this in Somali speaking circles on FB, but the moment it reached English speaking Somalis on Twitter, it went viral and now I’m seeing non-Somali people talk about it on TT lol

I initially saw this in Somali speaking circles on FB, but the moment it reached English speaking Somalis on Twitter, it went viral and now I’m seeing non-Somali people talk about it on TT lol
Wallah the shit is comical I'm definitely sure it was trending in wechat 🤣

Based

VIP
Somalia is a universal shame to the world. How utterly embarrassing Somalians have been since 1991 is one for the history books. We’re known for nothing but unprecedented failures. Just a laughing stock so people can look to us and think “atleast we’re not them”.