I don't get the CBB love in for Cagjar?

So, you're not that dumb. Starting to abandon Merehan on their hard times. Just as you swtich between Somaliland and Puntland on a weekly basis.

Just worry about Amiir Cabaaz putting shoes in front of your family and demanding some of your family members to choose just like the lottery.

Mareexaan and Ogaadeen are brothers and will find a common ground in Jubbaland.

But the topic is not about Madobe. You opened a thread, and asked our opinion on why people support Cagjar. But suddenly, you introduced Madobe just like the unstable girl @Dowlad weirdo.

CBB is famous for hating President Ahmed Madoobe. CBB hate Madoobe and PM Hamza more than HAG. I pointed out that Cagjar and Ahmed Madoobe are bothers, both Ogaden. The new minister of defence for Kenya is Ogaden. So Ogaden are landheere not to be pushed around.

CBB is famous for hating President Ahmed Madoobe. CBB hate Madoobe and PM Hamza more than HAG. I pointed out that Cagjar and Ahmed Madoobe are bothers, both Ogaden. The new minister of defence for Kenya is Ogaden. So Ogaden are landheere not to be pushed around.

Ogaadeen are laandheere, no question about it. HAG is desperate if you're trying to exploit inner Daarood disagreements in Jubbaland. I am pretty sure MX and OG can see your desperate games. Fool, I aint falling for your tricks.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Cagjar allowed for parts of Somali Region to be annexed by the langaab Canfar and essentially abandoned all border disputes we had.

I supported him for his investments in the region but that is something I cant tolerate. Its worse that its Ciise aswell they are like that cousin everyone gets along with.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Thnk you brother Abby and brother Cagjar for hosting Naciima gabadha abti u tahay. Hutus kept insulting her but she found safety in Galbeed. Ogaden dad sharaf leh way qabaan not all like Madoobe

Because cagjar is a good God fearing man and is not like the other satanic presidents which preceded him maybe that's why many clans like him
These reer cabdullah got so mad they started making wild stories about him being an adopted cali xuseen Marexan

Laagite

الداروودي
Thnk you brother Abby and brother Cagjar for hosting Naciima gabadha abti u tahay. Hutus kept insulting her but she found safety in Galbeed. Ogaden dad sharaf leh way qabaan not all like Madoobe

Its surprising that her clan Cidigale didn't support her and abandoned her like that her aabo is a famous poet in SL too.

I think its an undercover quulle muncher, I insulted Dhulbahante no reaction from him, I mention qulle munchers him and the world guy never fail to come in guns blazing. Yaab!!
:farmajoyaab:
Naah most dhulos are like that. They spread their ass cheeks for mareexan for some reason. Even more than their own interests. Funnily enough, mx don’t even bat an eyelid to them

Maxaa indin galay haduu @Roorigeg dhulbanhabte ama marexaan yahay soo nin darood mahaa
We don’t care which cambulo type y’all belong to

Roorigegow futo madowbe waa ka cabaaday.
well she boon if i was you id start differentiating because cayr alone are taking your lands in GM and are stepping on your neck forget about their brothers reer xaji saleeban and also the wider hutu race

well she boon if i was you id start differentiating because cayr alone are taking your lands in GM and are stepping on your neck forget about their brothers reer xaji saleeban and also the wider hutu race

Wtf, Habar Kintirley are getting owned by a few MX subclans such as Wagardhac, Reer Siyaad Ugaas, and Reer Warsame. Habar Kintirleey Ayax Diirato have no chance if they face the full brunt of Mareexaan combined force.

Let me remind you a bit of history: The whole USC was crushed by Sadde Warriors led by General Axmed Warsame and Colonel Barre Hiiraale. That futo Madobe nation destroyer organization never recovered from their debacle in Baardheere and Gedo.

Today, Reer Futo Madoobe are owned by ATMIS and UGUS. That is why they need the whole US Air Force, the whole AU, the whole SNA, and Turkish air force to save their futo madow. kkkk

It is pretty guaranteed that Futo Madoow is taking a beating from different armies. :dead:

Wtf, Habar Kintirley are getting owned by a few MX subclans such as Wagardhac, Reer Siyaad Ugaas, and Reer Warsame. Habar Kintirleey Ayax Diirato have no chance if they face the full brunt of Mareexaan combined force.

Let me remind you a bit of history: The whole USC was crushed by Sadde Warriors led by General Axmed Warsame and Colonel Barre Hiiraale. That futo Madobe nation destroyer organization never recovered from their debacle in Baardheere and Gedo.

Today, Reer Futo Madoobe are owned by ATMIS and UGUS. That is why they need the whole US Air Force, the whole AU, the whole SNA, and Turkish air force to save their futo madow. kkkk

It is pretty guaranteed that Futo Madoow is taking a beating from different armies. :dead:
Wrong. it is only few subs subs subs of cayr and saleebaan that are fighting GM mx. need i remind you that hg live horizontally so hg who live in central and eastern galgaduud as well as mudug (baxdo,xaradhere, galkacyo, hobyo etc) haven't seen Marehan before. And more importantly, the vast majority of hg civilans and also battle-hardened warrior of men have moved to Banaadir and lower shabelle since the 90's

Also wasn't barre hiraale the same dude relying on cayr to hold on to kismaayo and as soon as they left, Ogadeen ras kambooni niggas whooped mx ass?

HG along with xawaadle chased all of daroods to dadaab where they were later flown off to the USA. There is a reason most of the Darood members of this forum live in the states and most Hawiye members live in Europe. There is your proof.

Nomadic lord

Simply better.

I literally insulted your clan but you did nothing but you went ape shit when someone insulted mx stop d*ck riding so hard.

Trending

Latest posts