I don't get the CBB love in for Cagjar?

I support Cagjar because he is accepting Hawiye woredas leaving Oromia. And he actually is getting alot of investment into the Somali region. The CBB love who ever Abiye likes and not to mention they have unhealthy hatred for OG.

Reer CBB have a big problem. They can run east or west but both directions landheere Ogaden are present. That is why they have to appease one otherwise the parasites look hopeless.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
He tried giving MX degmos. Why wouldn’t they. He’s not a tribalist and even non -CBB like him
HG get along with him too.

Laagite

الداروودي
Cagjar gave our son a position in the DDS government even tho we don't live there.

May Allah bless him.

He tried giving MX degmos. Why wouldn’t they. He’s not a tribalist and even non -CBB like him
HG get along with him too.

Madobe too isn't anti MX, he was just anti Farmajo. Blackie supports a strong federal government and hopefully HSM can work out a deal to entice Madoobe to accept Mogadishu rule just like how Cagjar works for Abiy

Cagjar is defending and developing the Somali region. He also doesn't have the blood of many Somalis, especially those who supported the magnificent and blessed ONLF, on his hands. Therefore, any sensible Somali would support him.

Cagjar is defending and developing the Somali region. He also doesn't have the blood of many Somalis, especially those who supported the magnificent and blessed ONLF, on his hands. Therefore, any sensible Somali would support him.

What have Ahmed Madoobe and PM Hamza done to you to hate them? Help me understand that.

@InaShaqalle, I'm surprised you're asking this question, especially the time we're in. Cagjar and DDS came to the aid of Hiiraan in this current war against UGUS. It should've been a natural reaction that you supported him, especially when he is doing so much for your community.

Yes I thank Cagjar but I also support Madobe

Yes I thank Cagjar but I also support Madobe

But the topic is not about Madobe. You opened a thread, and asked our opinion on why people support Cagjar. But suddenly, you introduced Madobe just like the unstable girl @Dowlad weirdo.

weirdo.jpg

Where did you see me saying something against them? Dumbo, the topic is about Cagjar. Stop derailing, you fraud.

So, you're not that dumb. Starting to abandon Merehan on their hard times. Just as you swtich between Somaliland and Puntland on a weekly basis.

Trending