I don't get the CBB love in for Cagjar?

well she boon if i was you id start differentiating because cayr alone are taking your lands in GM and are stepping on your neck forget about their brothers reer xaji saleeban and also the wider hutu race
They couldn’t do that even with support of all hawiye. Only one sub clan of wagardhac deals with them homeless cawaans. Every since abgaals called you shegaato for calling habargidir ‘ slaves’ you have been trying so hard to rep hawiye. Such a weak individual.

They couldn’t do that even with support of all hawiye. Only one sub clan of wagardhac deals with them homeless cawaans. Every since abgaals called you shegaato for calling habargidir ‘ slaves’ you have been trying so hard to rep hawiye. Such a weak individual.
i still stand on the fact haginimo isn't a thing and habargidir are not my ally. However ill always choose them any day of the week against a darood dont get it twisted.i just layed off it because i won't get into all of that in front of shisheeye tribes and clans. been talking about hg whooping boon ass way before the whole sheegato talk. stick your ilkoyaaar ass out of internal affairs and find your way back into the kitchen :camby:

Last edited:

GuanYu

Custom title
you have rinsed that cow joke so bad as well as constantly writing in a blue font that i'm starting to think you are mentally spastic. get back to slinging shit in bushes kiddo :tocry:
Lmao calling me mentally spastic yet you can not differentiate between Font and Colour?
And the other day you were cappin hard about not editing shit, thinking you'd not be caught out.
:snoop:
You always just come up with the most Weakest of Arguments, Pathetic

Lmao calling me mentally spastic yet you can not differentiate between Font and Colour?
And the other day you were cappin hard about not editing shit, thinking you'd not be caught out.
:snoop:
You always just come up with the most Weakest of Arguments, Pathetic
both the colour and font is different. huge text with a random colour is showing signs that you are retarded.

Not really weak when its reality sxb. Mareexan are losing land. Look at a clan map in 1900's and look where habargidir have moved in eastwards and the districts they are getting seats in present day. You cant even use the 'moving to jl' excuse as your basically nothing there other than being holed up in western parts of gedo by Ogaden and D&M and having your MPs chosen for you by rival clans. No other somali clan is losing lands like that but here you are focusing on nonsense like cows.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
May Allah make his job easier, Mr Cagjar is a good man, he loves all his people and we love him back :)

Trending