i dont belive in love i will never love a girl again

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
From the sounds of it, you are dating the wrong girls and not only that, probably just choosing them for their looks.

Try finding something more meaningful that you like about the next girl you date, like how well she treats her siblings/mom/family and how loyal she is, hard working etc. Respect is a big part of love not just looks and sex.

If you don't respect the woman you date or women in general then yes, you are destined be alone :manny: good luck.

From the sounds of it, you are dating the wrong girls and not only that, probably just choosing them for their looks.

Try finding something more meaningful that you like about the next girl you date, like how well she treats her siblings/mom/family and how loyal she is, hard working etc. Respect is a big part of love not just looks and sex.

If you don't respect the woman you date or women in general then yes, you are destined be alone :manny: good luck.
I know i need to find a girl who is religous and doesnt come out the house there is one girl i know who is very religous but she is too religous she wnt even speak to me i need to conjour up some mad game on her next jummah salah because she is a piffay and is obviously innocent(virgin) about her deen ive got her in the bag. all i need to do is pick her up smoothly next jummah and thats it if it works i will make a thread about it if i get violated i will also make a thread about the violation i recieved kkk.

And obviously i respect woman i grew up with women maria if you knew how many sisters i have you wouldnt be asking that question.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I know i need to find a girl who is religous and doesnt come out the house there is one girl i know who is very religous but she is too religous she wnt even speak to me i need to conjour up some mad game on her next jummah salah because she is a piffay and is obviously innocent(virgin) about her deen ive got her in the bag. all i need to do is pick her up smoothly next jummah and thats it if it works i will make a thread about it if i get violated i will also make a thread about the violation i recieved kkk.

She sounds like a good girl, but if you approach for just that she might not like you. She'll think you are some player who has decided to find himself a nice quiet virgin or some shit. Try to find out about something she likes, what she studies? idk something else. Also does she has a brother or cousin, or her female friend, approach them instead of her dad coz then she won't feel lie you went behind her back to trap her.

Your intentions seem good to me but you need it come across better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending