i dont belive in love i will never love a girl again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont belive love exists every girl ive been with were in the moment, in lust with eachothers bodys. if we take away the sexual aspect women have nothing to offer me.most are not very intellectual and are nothing but a headache. Every time she says something annoying you have to teach her like a baby why she is wrong. Woman can be smart but she will never truly be on your side to comfort you when you need her. sometimes she will be ghost when you need her the most sometimes she will be fake kicking with you faking her love. just like i dont have any trust or love for my best friends i cant love or trust any woman they are fake by nature just like everyone else they are not perfect. So what is there to love my brothers never ever give yourself to a woman keep it snappy and move on because she will just give you a reason why you shouldnt love her. we aint in this world to please anyone thats how i feel being in a relationship is almost like im serving my whole life to this girl. and i aint about to waste my time or energy on a another human just like me because i am sexually attracted i am staying single for life. i already have a wife and son so even though my wife isnt real. i still love my kid and thats the only person i will give my love to along with my parents f*ck showing anyone else emotions.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Its chemicals in your head telling you to make babies

Last edited:
I dont belive love exists every girl ive been with were in the moment, in lust with eachothers bodys. if we take away the sexual aspect women have nothing to offer me.most are not very intellectual and are nothing but a headache. Every time she says something annoying you have to teach her like a baby why she is wrong. Woman can be smart but she will never truly be on your side to comfort you when you need her. sometimes she will be ghost when you need her the most sometimes she will be fake kicking with you faking her love. just like i dont have any trust or love for my best friends i cant love or trust any woman they are fake by nature just like everyone else they are not perfect. So what is there to love my brothers never ever give yourself to a woman keep it snappy and move on because she will just give you a reason why you shouldnt love her. we aint in this world to please anyone thats how i feel being in a relationship is almost like im serving my whole life to this girl. and i aint about to waste my time or energy on a another human just like me because i am sexually attracted i am staying single for life. i already have a wife and son so even though my wife isnt real. i still love my kid and thats the only person i will give my love to along with my parents f*ck showing anyone else emotions.

:farmajoyaab: you need to stop dating stupid hoe's

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Warya, if i wanted an episode of Eastenders or a soap opera i wouldn't be on this site, man up and go wet some pricks

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
if we take away the sexual aspect women have nothing to offer me
Wait... Stop there, I've already found the solution to your problem
images (7).jpeg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Booty is life. Having booty is more important than food, its more important than drinking water.

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
You're still a kid, OP, that's why you have this lustful nature. As you grow up, you'll get out of this mindset.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The irony is you want loyalty, consistency and someone that wont quit on you yet you dont believe in being that kinda person

A religious friend of mine told me that. I think it’s religious thing to deny love.
Sxb if you find it works for you and you find a female whos seriously about you then do your thing but for me i dont even want to go down that lane again because feelings are always temporary and fade away so theres really no point for me to be wasting my energy loving a girl i only love my family and myself i know they will never turn on me and i will never turn on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts