i dont belive in love i will never love a girl again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dont belive love exists every girl ive been with were in the moment, in lust with eachothers bodys. if we take away the sexual aspect women have nothing to offer me.most are not very intellectual and are nothing but a headache. Every time she says something annoying you have to teach her like a baby why she is wrong. Woman can be smart but she will never truly be on your side to comfort you when you need her. sometimes she will be ghost when you need her the most sometimes she will be fake kicking with you faking her love. just like i dont have any trust or love for my best friends i cant love or trust any woman they are fake by nature just like everyone else they are not perfect. So what is there to love my brothers never ever give yourself to a woman keep it snappy and move on because she will just give you a reason why you shouldnt love her. we aint in this world to please anyone thats how i feel being in a relationship is almost like im serving my whole life to this girl. and i aint about to waste my time or energy on a another human just like me because i am sexually attracted i am staying single for life. i already have a wife and son so even though my wife isnt real. i still love my kid and thats the only person i will give my love to along with my parents f*ck showing anyone else emotions.

Geeljiire

Wallaal an advice from ayeeyo. SOMALI WARM BLOOD BORN do not need emotional support from women. Especially with girlfriends. That's degrading your manhood. Your wife is a different thing. But even with your wife, it should be like one time in 10 years. Something major that u need each other. Men are made to be hard and stone. Go check your hormones. One Love.

Geeljiire

Wallaal an advice from ayeeyo. SOMALI WARM BLOOD BORN do not need emotional support from women. Especially with girlfriends. That's degrading your manhood. Your wife is a different thing. But even with your wife, it should be like one time in 10 years. Something major that u need each other. Men are made to be hard and stone. Go check your hormones. One Love.
:camby:
I cry on my girl's naaso sometimes.

have you considered that the problem is you?
maybe i am a romantic but i have fallen in love, some of the times madly several times. i was mot in love with my wife though when we married but after a while i fell in love too, or to be accurate grew to love..

love is from the soul not the body, the interaction with your body and mind can lead to love, but sometimes its just a magnetic like attraction to someone else's soul.

i mean she isnt real as in she is a fake plastic person and is the biggest mistake in my life.im literally stuck with her for life. you dont understand how pisstaking it is to share a child with a fucking demon.

Abti, how u gonna let urself get bullied by a womyn kkkkkkkkkkkk go out there and have more babies, they are free

most of the gr8 men have lots of kids

Abti, how u gonna let urself get bullied by a womyn kkkkkkkkkkkk go out there and have more babies, they are free

most of the gr8 men have lots of kids
True say brother i want loads of sons inshallah if i have daughter im sorry but its getting aborted before the first four months so its still halal ya zee it.

have you considered that the problem is you?
maybe i am a romantic but i have fallen in love, some of the times madly several times. i was mot in love with my wife though when we married but after a while i fell in love too, or to be accurate grew to love..

love is from the soul not the body, the interaction with your body and mind can lead to love, but sometimes its just a magnetic like attraction to someone else's soul.
Yeah i hear you bro facts but ive never fallen in love with a womens mind i only love there bodys we may vibe and connect to an extent but its never enough for me to fall into the mad love trap you speak of. Your right though im the problem i dont get attached to any girl and tend to drift to the next best thing quickly. Im about the sexual aspect which i cant help myself unless i get neatured kkk. sometimes i want to be in love and be romantic the only issue is its not my comfort zone because i am very paronoid that is why i have walked away from relationships and the concept of love altogether.

Yeah i hear you bro facts but ive never fallen in love with a womens mind i only love there bodys we may vibe and connect to an extent but its never enough for me to fall into the mad love trap you speak of. Your right though im the problem i dont get attached to any girl and tend to drift to the next best thing quickly. Im about the sexual aspect which i cant help myself unless i get neatured kkk. sometimes i want to be in love and be romantic the only issue is its not my comfort zone because i am very paronoid that is why i have walked away from relationships and the concept of love altogether.

it just means you havent met the right person..

when you are like a deer caught in a headlight,
you feel funny all over, and find that you are smiling for no reason and
sex is the last thing in your mind...

that is love....

a type of temporary insanity...

but its a hell of a drug, hell of a trip.

Geeljiire

Walaal your right i should hide my emotions forever show no love see no evil

it just means you havent met the right person..

when you are like a deer caught in a headlight,
you feel funny all over, and find that you are smiling for no reason and
sex is the last thing in your mind...

that is love....

a type of temporary insanity...

but its a hell of a drug, hell of a trip.
Sounds exciting but were can i find a woman that will make me feel this crazy in love the way you decribed it i feel like there is no point living until ive found her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending