i dont belive in love i will never love a girl again

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean she isnt real as in she is a fake plastic person and is the biggest mistake in my life.im literally stuck with her for life. you dont understand how pisstaking it is to share a child with a fucking demon.
:(
The best thing you can do about this is be a role model for your kid and lead by example.

Sxb if you find it works for you and you find a female whos seriously about you then do your thing but for me i dont even want to go down that lane again because feelings are always temporary and fade away so theres really no point for me to be wasting my energy loving a girl i only love my family and myself i know they will never turn on me and i will never turn on them.

It’s better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all, someone said.

See love for what it is - a process. If you apply a scientific method of the notion of love, you're more likely to be successful. Intelligence over emotions.

See love for what it is - a process. If you apply a scientific method of the notion of love, you're more likely to be successful. Intelligence over emotions.
I love my life not a person i love this world and i love everything i do women are only useful for sex after sex is done they are usless ill rather kick it with my bros then with my girl.

I love my life not a person i love this world and i love everything i do women are only useful for sex after sex is done they are usless ill rather kick it with my bros then with my girl.

Its true. I have to agree with you. Women are generally boring. They just backbite and complain about people all day. Its a despicable behaviour. But you should change your attitude regarding your utilitarian nature of abusing women.

Its true. I have to agree with you. Women are generally boring. They just backbite and complain about people all day. Its a despicable behaviour. But you should change your attitude regarding your utilitarian nature of abusing women.
They are more than boring they are a headache. Hearing about all the girls she hates and wishes to fight in her dreams and how she is half yemeni frys away 1000s of brain cells.

How can i change my attitude bro its true. these girls only speak to me to use my body.and i only speak to them to use theirs. its goes both ways they are just better at showing their fake love towards me to the point i almost fall for their shenanigans.

I dont belive love exists every girl ive been with were in the moment, in lust with eachothers bodys. if we take away the sexual aspect women have nothing to offer me.most are not very intellectual and are nothing but a headache. Every time she says something annoying you have to teach her like a baby why she is wrong. Woman can be smart but she will never truly be on your side to comfort you when you need her. sometimes she will be ghost when you need her the most sometimes she will be fake kicking with you faking her love. just like i dont have any trust or love for my best friends i cant love or trust any woman they are fake by nature just like everyone else they are not perfect. So what is there to love my brothers never ever give yourself to a woman keep it snappy and move on because she will just give you a reason why you shouldnt love her. we aint in this world to please anyone thats how i feel being in a relationship is almost like im serving my whole life to this girl. and i aint about to waste my time or energy on a another human just like me because i am sexually attracted i am staying single for life. i already have a wife and son so even though my wife isnt real. i still love my kid and thats the only person i will give my love to along with my parents f*ck showing anyone else emotions.
Stay away from weed and khat bro

Status
Not open for further replies.