I don’t see any difference between Somali girls and shaniquas

Status
Not open for further replies.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Dude i dont speak somali so i had to use Google lol. Dont you think somali girls are over represented though in the ratchet field lol

Minority is louder than the majority. These girls are lost and seek attention in the wrong places. I feel the parenting is lacking in some ways. But some people become trash regardless of good parents. Stop disparaging your own. You may of been raised by whites but our blood runs within your veins.

Dude I was not raised with Islam yet I don’t have ratchet ghetto behavior so that analogy is not entirely true lol
You were probably raised by middle class cadaans and probably have a medium IQ. If you don’t adhere to Islamic / Somali culture or gravitate towards educated middle -white liberal culture -hip hop is your mum and dad . There is no other culture in between .That girl probably has a low IQ and is the product of poor parenting .

Ps. Notice how he dropped her ethnicity . Good lesson for SJW wannabes.

You were probably raised by middle class cadaans and probably have a medium IQ. If you don’t adhere to Islamic / Somali culture or gravitate towards educated middle -white liberal culture -hip hop is your mum and dad . There is no other culture in between .That girl probably has a low IQ and is the product of poor parenting .

Ps. Notice how he dropped her ethnicity . Good lesson for SJW wannabes.
I get your point but i still see alot hijab wearing somalis who act pretty much the same, yet they subscribe to the so called islamic/Somali culture

IMG_1732.GIF
Nayadhaheen... I need to follow this girl and comment when she’s giving us Xalimo’s a bad name again :fittytousand:
Dee aniga karbash ayaan diyaar la'ah. Dhoocisha yari aniga barin edeb.

I get your point but i still see alot hijab wearing somalis who act pretty much the same, yet they subscribe to the so called islamic/Somali culture
Culture is something you are educated in and not what your parents tell you to wear . Half of the UK girls are basically cultural Madows who speak a few words of Somali and wear a scarf because of parents . The rest are wifey material , god bless .

Somali girls fell off in 2008 when Obama became president. They think their Madow pug nosed Bantu's now lol some with a bunch of mathow friends tried to argue wit me when I said Somali's ain't the same ethnicity as Bantu's she was screaming we all black I almost beat her ass for the culture

woah this girl is a moron:ftw9nwa:

why is she emberassing her self like this?? so many questions:vo3yidw:

and op stop generalizing Somali women when you don't even know that much.

lol how can you have grown up with cadaan yet talk like your well informed on Somalis:icon lol:

I’m actually shooked. Besides the fact that she’s being a harami and has zero shame. Is she seriously that dumb that she would show her face on insta live and be acting like she’s entertaining her husband. This Madow guy only cares about his own desires and wants for her to fulfill them. Why is she giving him what he wants. La xawla... :westbrookwtf:

@ElitistSomali you’re low key enjoying this kind of ceeb. We all know you’re a bounty.
There is hardly anything to enjoy as she is not cute both body wise and facial lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts