i dissed reer xamar infront of my Mogadishu friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Ahh who are you?
And why are you taking sides in female beef :bell:

I really don't see why you are automatically assuming that i'll answer your questions like a good obedient dog Look I'm not gonna mince words here but there's just the feeling that your not what you say you are you most probably are a Male whom is shit stirring and hiding behind a female persona smoke-screen

Probably just a one off. Who knows! you might log on your main account and be a good little boy.

Puffin Stuff

:deadmanny: I think something like this could be a good compromise don't talk shit about an ethnicity online if you can't predict that a lot of this is going to stray a little too close to home for your liking

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
When was i racist? play that card see how it only gains you resentment, as I'd imagined its alot of fun shoving facts down your throat
What facts? This woman took unprovoked shots me and you got so worked up, wrote a lengthy post attacking me.
You are a racist, you need to befriend people outside of your race.

Puffin Stuff

A racist when did i say anything about your race? YET
:p

There is something unsettling about a obvious trap still continuing a dead argument that has come to a resolution theirs enough material up there about your obvious trap status to consider this a WIN for me:ftw9nwa:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
A racist when did i say anything about your race? YET
:p

There is something unsettling about a obvious trap still continuing a dead argument that has come to a resolution theirs enough material up there about your obvious trap status to consider this a WIN for me:ftw9nwa:
If you ain’t racist then why did you attack me ? You got offended by the words : “Somalian” and “booty shaking”:gladbron:

You got so triggered :pachah1:

Everybody ignore this jennifer ting shes just trolling no need for you niggas to argue with her all day and derail the f*ck out of my thread you derailed my thread enough now

Alot of you racist degenerate low lives will be on my ignore

Jen

How can a black person be a racist towards another black person? We are naturally intoxicated with a nomadic pride and don’t consider a person who doesn’t own camels, doesn’t write romantic poems for camels and doesn’t shag them as a young man humans. We are a relic of the Stone-Age societies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts