i dissed reer xamar infront of my Mogadishu friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Yep i realised ''Jenny'' Had a good laugh

For real though Alcohol is extremely unclean either way people who drink it smell and a distinctive smell also the fact that it was developed by our ancestor's to do something useful with the water that had poop in it and even the cattle wouldn't eat is really Jarring

Puffin Stuff

Why Handel shit that slips through your fingers and ruins lives you've ever heard of someone dying from abuse of marijuana? i'd rather be a stoner who can't handle his drink then a alcoholic with liver disease waiting from a transplant

Puffin Stuff

Weed is fine as long as you moderate how much you take i use it for leisure about once every two months i'll have a really bad day and when i get home i'll order some online and smoke the same day

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I was bunning up with my guys today there was a new meember to the clique bunning with us he wasnt my bredrin he was my friends bredrin so i didnt realise he was reer xamar i was dissing siad barre and roasting the f*ck out of reer xamar i said amisom controls xamar bare shit like that i was hella high too so i was roasting the f*ck out of farmaajo i even called him xaarmajo today i was chilling with my boy and he told me blud you know yesterday my friend that was bunning with us hes reer xamar he felt like you violated wallahi i just laughed and said idgaf ninyoho thats my beliefs abti atleast he knows now i dont f*ck with xamar instead of being fake innit anyways what a funny situation.
I honestly would’ve knocked your skinny ass out. I hate Landers who talk shit about somalia in public.
But then you live in Europe where there are no real niggas out there.

Puffin Stuff

And in other news... Somali females discuss ''rampant alcohol abuse in the Somali community'' Because only men can be violent and only Somali's can't handle their alcohol like thats something to be proud of. I bet they get super aggressive BET!!!!

:trumpsmirk:

Your such a cutiepie

She is a Ethiopian tranny wtf is wrong
With u? I already exposed her

581A4602-22FA-4D98-ABCC-9BC3360D708E.jpeg

@Jennifer imma bully u until u
Leave Ethiopian

You can’t defeat shit, many have tried and
many have failed including you

:drakelaugh:Go suck up to this Ethiopian
Tranny who cussed somali men out :kodaksmiley:
Waste before I call u out as a sheegato

Kkkk I will let you talk wass here

I ain't sucking up to no habashi it's' just good to see you in a good mood again :):it0tdo8::icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts