i dissed reer xamar infront of my Mogadishu friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was bunning up with my guys today there was a new meember to the clique bunning with us he wasnt my bredrin he was my friends bredrin so i didnt realise he was reer xamar i was dissing siad barre and roasting the f*ck out of reer xamar i said amisom controls xamar bare shit like that i was hella high too so i was roasting the f*ck out of farmaajo i even called him xaarmajo today i was chilling with my boy and he told me blud you know yesterday my friend that was bunning with us hes reer xamar he felt like you violated wallahi i just laughed and said idgaf ninyoho thats my beliefs abti atleast he knows now i dont f*ck with xamar instead of being fake innit anyways what a funny situation.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Damn Somalians even when y’all high y’all diss tribes :gucciwhat:
I wonder how y’all act when drunk :bell: Probably violent and loud

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Never been drunk not that fucked up and for real if someone ik was drunk in my neighborhood they'd get one bang on through the jaw only gypsies do that

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
I was bunning up with my guys today there was a new meember to the clique bunning with us he wasnt my bredrin he was my friends bredrin so i didnt realise he was reer xamar i was dissing siad barre and roasting the f*ck out of reer xamar i said amisom controls xamar bare shit like that i was hella high too so i was roasting the f*ck out of farmaajo i even called him xaarmajo today i was chilling with my boy and he told me blud you know yesterday my friend that was bunning with us hes reer xamar he felt like you violated wallahi i just laughed and said idgaf ninyoho thats my beliefs abti atleast he knows now i dont f*ck with xamar instead of being fake innit anyways what a funny situation.
Hawiyes don't only live in xamar lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts