i dissed reer xamar infront of my Mogadishu friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you smoke weed? You should try, it’s good for verbal diarrhea.
I’m smoking a blunt rn.

I don’t poison my body or mind with that
Trash

Are you even somali? :gucciwhat:
You seem mighty brave today and your
Sticking up for a Ethiopian :axvmm9o:

No one has ever questioned you have they?
We don’t even know what clan or sub clan
You are?

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I don’t poison my body or mind with that
Trash

Are you even somali? :gucciwhat:
You seem mighty brave today and your
Sticking up for a Ethiopian :axvmm9o:

No one has ever questioned you have they?
We don’t even know what clan or sub clan
You are?
Im a Somali from mars, sent by the mighty geeljires of the red Planet.

Weed is fine as long as you moderate how much you take i use it for leisure about once every two months i'll have a really bad day and when i get home i'll order some online and smoke the same day
:childplease: nigga weed is not fine. do what you want but dont be out here telling people its fine shaytanyaho. also you can order weed online? lmaooooo i just find that hilarious.

for leisure kullaha nigga take a walk? get a hobby?

dont encourage saqajan behaviour. keep what you do in your xaafad waraya.

How can I be projecting when you have been proven to be a fake Amhara by me. Just admit you are a Hawiye .

The truth shall set you free :susp:

your right only @Huncho
can claim amhara
Screenshot_20180507-221345.png

your sheegato and probably not even somali explains why you constantly attack other issaqs and somalis .this hybrid :susp:

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
your right only @Huncho
can claim amhara
View attachment 44749

your sheegato and probably not even somali explains why you constantly attack other issaqs and somalis .this hybrid :susp:
Hutu boy are you getting tired of me slapping you in every thread?

Mans teaching you Toronto geography and exposing your cousins like @Toxique who give madax for a free ride to thr club believing she finessed the 50 yr old aabo

Hutu boy are you getting tired of me slapping you in every thread?

Mans teaching you Toronto geography and exposing your cousins like @Toxique who give madax for a free ride to thr club believing she finessed the 50 yr old aabo
your a waste yute and a snitch on top of that .wallahi you giving the Dot mandems a bad name .you tried to bully a girl on here few days ago and just yesterday you tried to ban my homegirl @Toxique :williamswtf:.
wallahi yaab .you got roasted soo hard she even made you take down your display pic :mjlol:

your a waste yute and a snitch on top of that .wallahi you giving the Dot mandems a bad name .you tried to bully a girl on here few days ago and just yesterday you tried to ban my homegirl @Toxique :williamswtf:.
wallahi yaab .you got roasted soo hard she even made you take down your display pic :mjlol:
@Huncho has been a since dayone hes a fucking beg who trys his hardest to be like geeljire sanbuur but unfortunately his fakeness is so blatant your sauce just doesnt drip abti stop tryna be like me you habashi c*nt

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
:childplease: nigga weed is not fine. do what you want but dont be out here telling people its fine shaytanyaho. also you can order weed online? lmaooooo i just find that hilarious.

for leisure kullaha nigga take a walk? get a hobby?

dont encourage saqajan behaviour. keep what you do in your xaafad waraya.
I can get lsd online too

I bet they get super aggressive
If you are already aggressive person alcohol enhances that ten times

Not really we tend to just find a fake habashi to call us abo whilst we take her to the 7th heaven and back in her bedroom that has an odd stench of poor and raw meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts