I did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said yes to a guy that wanted to marry me . So guys I’m gonna be a married woman in a month or so.. we’ve been talking/ going on dates since November and now we are getting married. Ya rabi

Muji

VIP
Mariage for a woman is a mistake

Mariage for a ‘bisexual’ women is even a bigger mistake.

Don’t marry a farax abayo, you deserve someone who is open minded and willing to accept your sexuality.

Mariage for a woman is a mistake

Mariage for a ‘bisexual’ women is even a bigger mistake.

Don’t marry a farax abayo, you deserve someone who is open minded and willing to accept your sexuality.
I won’t marry a farax, he is Somali/Italian too, but his father is the Somali. And he knows about it and doesn’t really care because I don’t. It’s a part of me not who I am. I love men more and also Allah so I thank god found a man I really really love and is handsome too :gaasdrink:

I said yes to a guy that wanted to marry me . So guys I’m gonna be a married woman in a month or so.. we’ve been talking/ going on dates since November and now we are getting married. Ya rabi
Congratulation,i got the impression you were young thou?!!

mrlog

VIP

Waryaa @Adan ninyo waad waalatay walle.
This is trolling to the next level.
Not only are u a female now but u’re getting married?

:faysalwtf:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
so you are a bisexual Somali-Italian who is getting married to another Somali-Italian who is accepting of your degeneracy, a couple of days after joining sspot...

so you are a bisexual Somali-Italian who is getting married to another Somali-Italian who is accepting of your degeneracy, a couple of days after joining sspot...
I’ve been dating since November. Tf? Do you know how many somali Italian there are in Italy?

Hmmmm so what if your husband wanted to have a threesome and invite another female to your bed. Would you be open to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending