I changed my opinion on race, I now identify as black

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Idc what you guys say I’m black. I’m proud to be Somali and thus I’m proud to be black.
You can’t be a proud Somali if you’re a proud black, the two are mutually exclusive.

Stop believing this alt-right shit that blacks were uncivilised and incapable of creating anything until the whites showed up. Read up on African historyb and empires.

Realise that we black people are blessed with amazing genetics. Great skin, great muscular bodies for athleticism, great hair, great lips. People pay for all these features we naturally have. Black people are trendsetters and the whole world copies everything we do.
Why the f*ck are you saying that us and all other Sub Saharan Africans have the same features? Now you're sounding like a Bantu supremacist. Us Cushites do NOT have the same features or genetics as other Africans. We are NOT NEGROID.

2608140975_e3253c027f.jpg

VS

768px-Somalia_farmers.jpg

Wherever I go, I will be ID’d as a black woman and I’m proud of that. Don’t @ me talking about adoon this adoon that, being the descendent of a slavemaster is way more shameful.
I don't give a f*ck what white people view me as. I've had them call me Arab, black, mixed race, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm SOMALI. Keep begging to be considered black by Madows when they will never accept you as one of their own. Go anywhere in Africa and ask them if you're considered black, and you'll see their reply to you. Heck, if you love being a Madow so much go to South Africa so that those savages can kill and rape you for being a Somali.

The genocide against the Tutsis for their Cushitic appearance is your answer for if you're considered the same as blacks.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Your identity is your personality not your skin color or else africa would be a paradise if skin color was some form of identity of unity. Skin color ain't shit, we still hate each other deep down and fight and it's because we are not the same personality types, culture is different, what's important to us is different,

That's why I dismissed race from my life, it's sad Somalis are still addicted to a colonial white man invention.

Apollo

VIP
Somalis are close to pure Homo Sapiens.

Other Sub-Saharans Africans are mixed with non-human Homo Heidelbergensis or with untermensch Congolese Pygmies and similar archaic types.

Our blood is not the same, no matter what confused BLM Somalis say.

African Americans & Afro-Latinos are mixed non-humans AND with the white devil. We are not the same. Period. @NA9

As most of you know I was a prominent black/bantu-basher on here. But as of recent I’ve begun to embrace my black identity and I view myself as black. I feel liberated in a way. I’m not trolling.
mashallah

i prefer our somali bantus to be comfortable with all layers of their.

remember u are merely a somali national.

Madowweyn should colonize southern africa, GO BROTHERS WE WILL ARM, SOMALINIZE THE SOUTH OF AFRICA.

Status
Not open for further replies.