I changed my opinion on race, I now identify as black

Discussion in 'General' started by NA9, Sep 12, 2018.

1. World

World

Ratings:
    +8,008
    You can’t be a proud Somali if you’re a proud black, the two are mutually exclusive.

Why the fuck are you saying that us and all other Sub Saharan Africans have the same features? Now you're sounding like a Bantu supremacist. Us Cushites do NOT have the same features or genetics as other Africans. We are NOT NEGROID.

[​IMG]

VS

[​IMG]

I don't give a fuck what white people view me as. I've had them call me Arab, black, mixed race, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm SOMALI. Keep begging to be considered black by jareers when they will never accept you as one of their own. Go anywhere in Africa and ask them if you're considered black, and you'll see their reply to you. Heck, if you love being a jareer so much go to South Africa so that those savages can kill and rape you for being a Somali.

The genocide against the Tutsis for their Cushitic appearance is your answer for if you're considered the same as blacks.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018 at 11:17 AM
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Kudhufo Kadhaqaq

Kudhufo Kadhaqaq "Naaya Foororso" - Kudhufo Kadhaqaq

Ratings:
    +5,485
  3. Sidi Dirir

Sidi Dirir audhu bikalimatillahi tammati min sharri ma khalaq

Ratings:
    +2,097
    Congrats on platinum

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Emily

Emily

Ratings:
    +3,298
    Stay woke sis
    #Blackpower!
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  5. DR OSMAN

DR OSMAN

Ratings:
    +2,014
    Your identity is your personality not your skin color or else africa would be a paradise if skin color was some form of identity of unity. Skin color ain't shit, we still hate each other deep down and fight and it's because we are not the same personality types, culture is different, what's important to us is different,

That's why I dismissed race from my life, it's sad Somalis are still addicted to a colonial white man invention.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Apollo

Apollo Useful idiot Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +17,632
    Somalis are close to pure Homo Sapiens.

Other Sub-Saharans Africans are mixed with non-human Homo Heidelbergensis or with untermensch Congolese Pygmies and similar archaic types.

Our blood is not the same, no matter what confused BLM Somalis say.

African Americans & Afro-Latinos are mixed non-humans AND with the white devil. We are not the same. Period. @NA9

• Like Like x 1
  7. WarsameXamse

WarsameXamse

Ratings:
    +571
    mashallah

i prefer our somali bantus to be comfortable with all layers of their.

remember u are merely a somali national.

jareerweyn should colonize southern africa, GO BROTHERS WE WILL ARM, SOMALINIZE THE SOUTH OF AFRICA.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted