I changed my opinion on race, I now identify as black

Status
Not open for further replies.
See for me its like, why identify by my color. I know my religion, nation, my qabil and my region. So me to just identify by skin color i find that to be simplistic.

I smoke by myself every day, either in the morning or at night. But I also meet up with friends a few times a week and smoke with them. They're all anjnabi because there are barely any Somalis in my area, let alone some around my age. I tend to keep my haram habits to myself in real life as well, and hope that I'll eventually quit using weed.
Insha Allah u will quid. But doesn't it drain ur money by smoking it everyday walal

Of course I'm wired up. I haven't toked up in hours. Why do you think I smoke weed for, dickhead? I'm a much more admirable person when I'm stoned. I tend to be more pan-African then, so just hit me up when I'm high if you're in the mood for when I actually feel bad for Bantus and think about how every race has screwed them over, even by my forefathers. :ftw9nwa:

Serious question....Are u epileptic?

f*ck your whole generation you hoe i would kill you and piss all over your grave dirty adoon

It was a serious question.

For your information cannibis is one of the hottest areas of research in medicine today especially for people with brain related issues such as constant migranes, depression and yes epilepsy. I know this because i know people who are thinking of leveraging cannabis extracts to see if it can help with their situation. This is such a hot area of research that companies that were penny stocks just a few months ago have gone up 1000% and more in a short period of time. Again it was a serious question.

Now you know if you were within 50 miles of me right now i would find you rip off your head off and have my dog sh*t down your neck for that reference to my mother.....but unfortunately it will have to remain a fantasy for now.

It was a serious question.

For your information cannibis is one of the hottest areas of research in medicine today especially for people with brain related issues such as constant migranes, depression and yes epilepsy. I know this because i know people who are thinking of leveraging cannabis extracts to see if it can help with their situation. This is such a hot area of research that companies that were penny stocks just a few months ago have gone up 1000% and more in a short period of time. Again it was a serious question.

Now you know if you were within 50 miles of me right now i would find you rip off your head off and have my dog sh*t down your neck for that reference to my mother.....but unfortunately it will have to remain a fantasy for now.
I would make you drink acid cuzz dont f*ck with me you dirty dog

People like OP is exactly the reason I don't trust anyone with extreme views or hyperzealous opinions. Both extemely pro and anti-black people are volatile and deep down hold unsavoury and often contradictory opinions. I am still surprised you admitted you viewed black as something inferior and less than.

VixR

Veritas
People like OP is exactly the reason I don't trust anyone with extreme views or hyperzealous opinions. Both extemely pro and anti-black people are volatile and deep down hold unsavoury and often contradictory opinions. I am still surprised you admitted you viewed black as something inferior and less than.
For once, you make sense.

This is exactly my view. Op is trolling them regardless. She posted about African hair being beautiful as a buffer for this second troll thread of hers.

For once, you make sense.

This is exactly my view. Op is trolling them regardless. She posted about African hair being beautiful as a buffer for this second troll thread of hers.
Wallahi on my mums life im not trolling.

Yes i’ll admit I had self-hatred and I think a lot of people on this forum do.

VixR

Veritas
Wallahi on my mums life im not trolling.
Fam, it’s ok to admit it. I’m at least 3 shades darker myself from this precursor to climate change living hell of a summer we all miraculously just survived.

My makeup obsessed sis commented, “oh you’d be a different Mac shade now”

Yes i’ll admit I had self-hatred and I think a lot of people on this forum do.

I agree, but potentially not for the same reasons. I personally don't believe that I as a Somali man inherently have any genetic, cultural, linguistic etc. ties the any West African/Bantu/Negroid or whatever groups. But I am viewed and categorized by all outsiders including madows as one of them so we at the bare minimum have a shared experience. So in that sense, and for all intents and purposes I do believe I'm black. Not to mention the inner-city 'Black' culture influences.

I still don't believe a Somali person is categorically wrong for not labelling themselves Black. But most of the people here are a different story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending