I changed my opinion on race, I now identify as black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Hey man why you getting your knickers in a bunch huh? I'm being civil in here....please return the respeck ok?

A few months ago i wondered into storm front and there was a somali there trying to endear himself to the group because he had the same hatred for blacks. They dragged that phucker all over storm front. Funny as hell.

What y'all think about this skit?

"Wandered" into Stormfront kulaha.
:mjlol:
Just like you "wandered" into Somalispot.
:ulyin:
You sure have a habit of "wandering" into places full of people who want to hang you from a tree.
:drakelaugh:
Do me a favour and link that Stormfront thread though. It could be my next platinum thread.
:stevej:
Ofcourse we don’t all look alike. Italians and Swedes don’t look alike but they still identify as black. Black is a diverse race.
You had me for the first few pages until you gave yourself away here.
:umad:
I love how you covertly inserted it into one of your posts several pages into the thread so that no one would notice it.
:lolbron:

World

VIP
Aren’t u the girl who made a thread about how Islam is an Arab supremacist religion?

Not that surprising that you’re disavowing your Somali identity after questioning our religion, wonder what’s next?

VixR

Veritas
I will inshallah.

Be careful. I hear it gets a bit hectic for med students and narcotics and hallucinogens become tempting for y'all.:reallymaury:
You’re a day late and a dollar short, as the saying goes..

You be careful too, I heard your type get hunchback shoulders and quadruple their eyeglasses prescriptions.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Are you really 16? :jcoleno:
Adeero sign out and stay in school.

Lol I’m still confused on why people who are in their middle to late twenties still use this site.
Go find a stable job, get married and stay having kids, and also buy your kafan. You’re nearly 30, death is near.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I'm a basic person, so I'll go with gorilla glue. Strong Indicas are my preference. They always give me a good, heavy high that I don't get from Sativas.
Oh man I remember buying gorilla glue in my stoner days at this dispensary and Afghan kush :banderas:

Good times wallahi. Shame I got responsibilities now :damedamn:

You’re right but it’s not easy to identify as black, first we are Somali before we are black, secondly many blacks hate us so you can’t identify with them

I agree, but potentially not for the same reasons. I personally don't believe that I as a Somali man inherently have any genetic, cultural, linguistic etc. ties the any West African/Bantu/Negroid or whatever groups. But I am viewed and categorized by all outsiders including madows as one of them so we at the bare minimum have a shared experience. So in that sense, and for all intents and purposes I do believe I'm black. Not to mention the inner-city 'Black' culture influences.

I still don't believe a Somali person is categorically wrong for not labelling themselves Black. But most of the people here are a different story
This is exactly what I’m saying. Nice summary.

World

VIP
We are closer genetically and in looks to North Africans than to Fufus in West Africa.

After questioning our religion, you’re now attempting to Bantuize us Somalis. Shameful. If you want to twerk in a club and be a Madow wannabe that’s up to you, just don’t bring Somalis into it.

Muji

VIP
Yeah that madrassi indian arab look just won't cut it. Sorry. Although some of y'all can easily pass for black...like the fat dude with the pinchable cheeks and the afro who had his picture up for a bit.
I'm going to ruin his day i know but he will be considered black wherever he goes. I even saw his fellow contrymen calling him black in another thread. Poor fella.
Hey is how you see yourself right.

@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending