• TEERI

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • DR OSMAN

Votes: 17 44.7%

• Total voters

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
In all honesty sophisticate if you want to develop your accent to become native, move to 'rural' areas in the western world not the major cities which is the first mistake refugees/immigrants do. They go to they're ethnic group neighborhood and develop a shitty twang immigrant accent of english. My accent developed isolated from the Somali and other ethnic group communities in urban areas, u will find your accent becomes native eventually. In other words @Sophisticate u will need to live among the hillbillies or white people and be born there, schooled there, your friends network need to be white, and eventually your accent is white.
This is hella boring, do you really need to live all your childhood with whites and to speak good native accent. Whites are boring, immigrant and native ppl who live in big cities are more funny and cool

This topic is underrated :banderas: Mashallah, both of you are very intelligent with nice voices, keep it up. I wish you'd have a podcast series together discussing Somali economics, politics etc, It would be amazing.

I am actually starting my own podcast insha Allah, this is my practice run, see how people like it then i will set up a economic podcast but also a separate one for Islamic economics as i really want to teach it due to so many people confused about the topic, the first topic i will teach trading, investing and economics 101 as that is both my backgrounds, and Islamic economics in the second one,

sadly i cannot go near political podcasts to attack tribes or certain somali politicians like Dr Osman does due to both my background of being connected to certain OG organisations and family members who are or were heavily in politics like my dad in DDS and uncles in Jubaland and Kenya, a man of my connection cannot be seen talking willy nilly about somali politics as it could ruin the family name across 3 countries.

hence why i will stick to economics, no one can accuse me of putting my voice out there attacking certain enemies across the horn :mjohreally:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
LOl,

Dr i know your poking me looking for a fight, Dollo has always been under Ogaden DDS hands and still controlled by a Makahil Ogaden Governor, always under our hands, the 10,000 rifles the British gave to the isaaqs failed to help them take any land from us, we are like the Russians, you can invade but you will not succeed, as we will fight back and karbash enemies,

Absame are good fighters, I have NEVER Alhamdulilah lost an inch of land to either the 50 million Oromo or to Somalis, to any of my neighbours,

many brave Absame/ Ogaden boys have died defending the land called Ogadeniya from losing land to surrounding tribes,

anyways lets stick to economics, remember no insults, no Qabiil and no swearing,

you keep taking a dig at things outside of economics, please stick to economics,
This guy clearly doesnt know what hes talking about
Stick to your economical threads

doollo has an MJ governor called Abdinasir Muxumed

The last governor was a Ogaden called Abdirashid Dhirriq

This guy clearly doesnt know what hes talking about
Stick to your economical threads

doollo has an MJ governor called Abdinasir Muxumed

The last governor was a Ogaden called Abdirashid Dhirriq

You need your info updated my son, the Mj governor was the first Non OG governor ever that Cagjar picked and he was replaced by a Maqabul one a few weeks ago, a makahil Maqabul one for the whole gobal, just because OG dont create posts boasting about it doesnt mean it ain't real,

Makahil own 5 degmo out of 6, and share the 6th one, No None makahil will ever lead this place again, Cagjar learned his lesson, we karbashed him politically, he has come down back to earth with his obsession about somalis and we reminded him the land is OGADENIYA after non Absame rebelled against him

one can only rule a degmo if they have fought for it warya, the execlusive 9 gobals are Absame and the only none majority Absame is Libaan with garre and shaniley with ciise majorty,

the land is called Ogadeniya, dont ever forget it and its owned by us and only defended by us Absame,

the rest are marti, dont ever forget that

You need your info updated my son, the Mj governor was the first Non OG governor ever that Cagjar picked and he was replaced by a Maqabul one a few weeks ago, a makahil Maqabul one for the whole gobal, just because OG dont create posts boasting about it doesnt mean it ain't real,

Makahil own 5 degmo out of 6, and share the 6th one, No None makahil will ever lead this place again, Cagjar learned his lesson, we karbashed him politically, he has come down back to earth with his obsession about somalis and we reminded him the land is OGADENIYA after non Absame rebelled against him

one can only rule a degmo if they have fought for it warya, the execlusive 9 gobals are Absame and the only none majority Absame is Libaan with garre and shaniley with ciise majorty,

the land is called Ogadeniya, dont ever forget it and its owned by us and only defended by us Absame,

first aa this guy told me they have had 8 governors

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP

what 5 :deadmanny:

Bookh has 0 ogaden
Galaadi has 0 Ogaden
Danood ur a minority
Galxamur has 0 Ogaden
Wardheer is shared
Daratoole
:snoop:

You are both fools. Somalia is a Muslim country. The laws are Islamic and not secular. The people live under an Islamic culture that is isolated from outside information. The policy that Somalia most needs is freedom of expression. The people cannot express themselves and ergo cannot be creative because of the fear from Islamic forces. Creativity and a pluralistic society go hand in hand. Rwanda, Ghana, Bostwana and South Africa are all middle income counties because they allow a degree of pluralism to exist. Their cultures have undergone a transformation of sort. Somalis cannot even pronounce pluralism let alone develop a society with those foundations.

Somalia is not going to develop as a industrialised nation state because the culture is too backward. All investments will be wasted and no real profit is going to change that fact. The Muslim world to a large extent is living in a pre scientific age, where superstitious beliefs in "magic" and jinns along with Allah punishment is still the culture of the land. This fabric has to change fundamentally in order to built a real economy. The gulf states will collapse into nothing once the west does not need the strategic resource called oil.

Somalis are not willing to change their backward culture even if it means they could have a higher standard of living. Somalis are just too dumb and this is the root of the problem and not economics.

Last edited:

NO, there has never been a Non Makahil Ogaden govenor for wardeer or now called Dollo gobal even during haile selasi days, maryam mengustu days or any of the other leaders since,

cagjar was obbassed with uniting somalis and so tried to appease soamlis who have never ever foguht for the land or how dont have significant numbers in Ogadeniya and made OG langab,

to his regret they ganged up on him and so he realsied his mistake and went about cleaning house and saw there is no such thing as a somali,

when ONLF created Somali region gobals and degmos they created 9 gobals, 7 being Absame lead and 1 garre and 1 ciise, and 52 degmos,

cabdi iley created 2 new gobals, all being given to Ogaden and took the degmos from 52 to 94 meaning 42 new degmos,

and just like ONLF, cabdi iley had 1 basic rule, a degmo is 100,000 humans, a gobal must have a 1 million humans and a Qabailad or sub degmo must have 10,000 people,

the rest why Ogaden got 2 new gobals i for the flowing reason:

1) the population increased from an estimated 9 million to 11 million,

2) Ogaden owns the land and the rest are marti, if you want rights fight for it, name me a tribe other than Ogaden/Absame who has fought for the land

3) Ogaden is one of those unique clans, the more wars they fight, the more the die the more they get bigger, Allah just made them that way, the more we got killed, the more babies we made,
what 5 :deadmanny:

Bookh has 0 ogaden
Galaadi has 0 Ogaden
Danood ur a minority
Galxamur has 0 Ogaden
Wardheer is shared
Daratoole

Did you get that out of your ass hole warya?

dont make shit up, do you have Ethiopian government sources,

why do somalis make up stats

how the hell would makahil produce 2 Presidents and 2 Vice presidents and ONLF chairmans for the last 40 years if they dont have land?

also if MJ make up majorty of the dollo why on earth did ciise get his own gobal and garre and dagodi have libaan and why would MJ be denied rights for almost a century?

your telling a clan like MJ who are very politically savvy will be denied their rights?
NO, its because the majority in warder/dollo is Makahil warya

stop making up stats, typical somali who gets numbers out of thin air,

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
NO, there has never been a Non Makahil Ogaden govenor for wardeer or now called Dollo gobal even during haile selasi days, maryam mengustu days or any of the other leaders since,

cagjar was obbassed with uniting somalis and so tried to appease soamlis who have never ever foguht for the land or how dont have significant numbers in Ogadeniya and made OG langab,

to his regret they ganged up on him and so he realsied his mistake and went about cleaning house and saw there is no such thing as a somali,

when ONLF created Somali region gobals and degmos they created 9 gobals, 7 being Absame lead and 1 garre and 1 ciise, and 52 degmos,

cabdi iley created 2 new gobals, all being given to Ogaden and took the degmos from 52 to 94 meaning 42 new degmos,

and just like ONLF, cabdi iley had 1 basic rule, a degmo is 100,000 humans, a gobal must have a 1 million humans and a Qabailad or sub degmo must have 10,000 people,

2) Ogaden owns the land and the rest are marti, if you want rights fight for it, name me a tribe other than Ogaden/Absame who has fought for the land

3) Ogaden is one of those unique clans, the more wars they fight, the more the die the more they get bigger, Allah just made them that way, the more we got killed, the more babies we made,

Did you get that out of your ass hole warya?

dont make shit up, do you have Ethiopian government sources,

why do somalis make up stats

how the hell would makahil produce 2 Presidents and 2 Vice presidents and ONLF chairmans for the last 40 years if they dont have land?

also if MJ make up majorty of the dollo why on earth did ciise get his own gobal and garre and dagodi have libaan and why would MJ be denied rights for almost a century?

your telling a clan like MJ who are very politically savvy will be denied their rights?
NO, its because the majority in warder/dollo is Makahil warya

stop making up stats, typical somali who gets numbers out of thin air,

Youre not reer doollo
I bought u proof
U just wanna rant
Tell me what 5/6 degmos are yours
D41EE0E1-B237-4EC6-987E-A72B2E6AD0D7.png
87ABE2EC-290C-45FA-905B-420E10A0DA56.jpeg

he means sub regions, tuulos, not the over all whole entire gobal called wardeer AKA Dollo, only 1 Mj has ever lead entire whole region and he was replaced and insha Allah that will never happen again, fock cagjar and his trash pro somalis policy, i piss on somalis, this land is mine and only we fought for it,

NO, there has never been a Non Makahil Ogaden govenor for whole region, gobalwardeer or now called Dollo gobal even during haile selasi days, maryam mengustu days or any of the other leaders since,

3) Ogaden is one of those unique clans, the more wars they fight, the more they get bigger, Allah just made them that way, the more we got killed, the more babies we made,

4) Fook cagjar and his temporary obsession with uniting somalis, he has changed tune after realising these somali yar yar attacked him,

5) in the constitution of both DDS and ethiopia that zinawi created no non Ogaden can become president of DDS and any OG gobals, this is what OG used against cagjar, we gave him a simple demand, he responded and said sorry, no more yar yar to rule an OG land, thats sacrosanct saxib,

how come only Ogaden has fought for the land? warya guys dont insult Makahil our cousins, more Makahil have died in Dollo against Ethiopians than lost in somali civil wars since 2000s properly twice as high, makahil was decimated

my advice for MJ, do not piss off Makahil, they have become president and with DDS policy where it has 4 vice presidents, Ogaden gets 2 of them since we have 8 gobals and Absame 9th one,we will always make sure a makahil is top ranks, be careful, dont bite more than you can chew warya

dont became like buuns and be happy with yuor 1 degmo, the region is 5 degmo majority Makahil,

dont wake up the sleeping giant

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
he means sub regions, tuulos, not the over all whole entire gobal called wardeer AKA Dollo, only 1 Mj has ever lead entire whole region and he was replaced and insha Allah that will never happen again, fock cagjar and his trash pro somalis policy, i piss on somalis, this land is mine and only we fought for it,

NO, there has never been a Non Makahil Ogaden govenor for whole region, gobalwardeer or now called Dollo gobal even during haile selasi days, maryam mengustu days or any of the other leaders since,

3) Ogaden is one of those unique clans, the more wars they fight, the more they get bigger, Allah just made them that way, the more we got killed, the more babies we made,

4) Fook cagjar and his temporary obsession with uniting somalis, he has changed tune after realising these somali yar yar attacked him,

5) in the constitution of both DDS and ethiopia that zinawi created no non Ogaden can become president of DDS and any OG gobals, this is what OG used against cagjar, we gave him a simple demand, he responded and said sorry, no more yar yar to rule an OG land, thats sacrosanct saxib,

how come only Ogaden has fought for the land? warya guys dont insult Makahil our cousins, more Makahil have died in Dollo against Ethiopians than lost in somali civil wars since 2000s properly twice as high, makahil was decimated

my advice for MJ, do not piss off Makahil, they have become president and with DDS policy where it has 4 vice presidents, Ogaden gets 2 of them since we have 8 gobals and Absame 9th one,we will always make sure a makahil is top ranks, be careful, dont bite more than you can chew warya

dont became like buuns and be happy with yuor 1 degmo, the region is 5 degmo majority Makahil,

Simply answer

what 5 degmo is majority makahil

will u claim Galaadi
Will u claim Galxamur
Will u claim Bookh

thats 3nearly exclusively MJ degmos

Thanks for the clarification I didn't take him seriously anyways they're known for faan iyo tookh:cool:

@DalJecel

fock your so called fake ass proof, i wipe my caghdeer ass with your proof created by a hawadle guy anti Og on twitter during the last elections when cagjar was picking governor,

i shit on your focking proof, get the fock out of here with your fake shit,

anyone can make shit up, even cali duux the dhulbahante poet was talking about Dollo being a Makahil region in his famous poems in 1880s

why is it you never had controlled all these regions yuo speak off before?

why did a less sophisticated clan like garre or dagodia or ciise get beaten by MJ a so called sophisticated clan politically and were robbed when garre and ciise and dagodi controlled their regions? yet you lost it though your majority?

your embarrassing your own people warya,

boast if you want, paste fake shit crap created on twitter, it will not give you control of the gobal where makahil are majority,

warya pipe down and know your limits, cagjar has made you brave for a few seconds then he swiped the carpet off your feet,

oh i love you dont know the region shit, warya my dad was a governor of a degmo in Qoraxey and his cousin was a reer dalal reer cabdulle former president every OG knows in this forum,