I broke up with my girlfriend

Gambar

VIP
Bismillah, let's not get crazy here :whoa:
I like Somali reer miyi culture, unfortunately for those clans they don’t have that culture. Hence why cadcad call us lamagoodle (labo go’ leh). I believe Somali ethnics should stick to Somali ethnics and those minorities feel the same.

I like Somali reer miyi culture, unfortunately for those clans they don’t have that culture. Hence why cadcad call us lamagoodle (labo go’ leh). I believe Somali ethnics should stick to Somali ethnics and those minorities feel the same.
Would you reject a 0.5 Somali who wanted to marry your son/daughter?

@Ghengis Kaarhis @Nak Muay

Leave my yellow queens alone you no naxariis bastards :kendrickcry::ileycry:

Yellow queens kulaha

You the one with that Chow Mein gf? :mjpls:
Do her parents know of your existence? If they do, they approve? Do yours approve? If you seed her up, what you naming the kid? Chun? How long do you think until she'll submit to her natural urges for cadaans?

How's the parties with her friends? You the only nigga at those events? Do you wear a kimono? Do you wear those fucked up indhoyaar dacaas like Samurai Jack?

Such a shame. You have dishonoured us.

kukF4zl9nW6JJyP7zgzv-IWZZnS8erEUEooTaqh0zIc5k5znu3WlxhoJLLuNm_dXXGBjGv6eE7f07QyCzZph-xX8vShRhRe6xb4laLb6LlOgHVis_C5pOfQgNA

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I'm ok saxiib. I don't deal with cadaan worshippers and I want my kids to look like me. Legacy is important to me.
This is a Somali - Indonesian family. The children already look Somali sxb and as they grow older will look even more Somali. Somali and Malay/Indonesian mix mostly look Somali. Don't limit yourself

:

This is a Somali - Indonesian family. The children already look Somali sxb and as they grow older will look even more Somali. Somali and Malay/Indonesian mix mostly look Somali. Don't limit yourself

:
Limit?! Limit?!!!!!! You crazy?!? I'm not diluting this mashallah 120% geeljire blood :farole:

Also disowning kids who bring ajinabis.

@Gambar, I rate you heavy wallahi salute :salute:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Wtf was going on in here, dudes were declaring death on indhoyaars and indhoyaar lovers. :faysalwtf:

We just want to live in peace with our waifus and continue the campaign of increasing 68 IQ. :wow1:
Firso, one day you're gonna be sitting at home asking your wife why your chicken's texture is off and why your pet is missing.

:
An indohyar with Scandinavian-ish accent married to a Somali recording a vlog in which they drink camel milk, I'm getting a cultural fucking migraine sxb
:faysalwtf:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I'm into women with normal shaped eyes sxb:chrisfreshhah:

Nah I like @Jimmer wallahi, he can take banter without crying to mods
I just hope he gets past this yellow-fever and finds a nice hijabi halimo:stressed:
I’m fond of Jimmer too despite his 68iq. He is an exception because an indoyar will be beneficial to his gene pools IQ.

Yellow queens kulaha

You the one with that Chow Mein gf? :mjpls:
Do her parents know of your existence? If they do, they approve? Do yours approve? If you seed her up, what you naming the kid? Chun? How long do you think until she'll submit to her natural urges for cadaans?

How's the parties with her friends? You the only nigga at those events? Do you wear a kimono? Do you wear those fucked up indhoyaar dacaas like Samurai Jack?

Yeah I met her parents and family, nice people. Overall they're white washed, not that Chinese. My parents are cool too.

I've been to their new years celebration, pretty cool. All her female relative brought their white bfs too :mjlol:

Kids would be Somali with Somali/Islamic names, f*ck you think this is. I'm no gaal. I just love my foreign hoes.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Wtf was going on in here, dudes were declaring death on indhoyaars and indhoyaar lovers. :faysalwtf:

We just want to live in peace with our waifus and continue the campaign of increasing 68 IQ. :wow1:
I will make an exception for you since I’m fond of you and your IQ is sub68 :friendhug: